Sign in to follow this  
elaine1

bloomin star wars

:huh:

my son Toms obsession with star wars was fading nicely, then what do they do bring out another movie !!!

so its i need that figure this fugure that star wars lego ship.

hes already seen the movie twice and cried both times bless him.

wonder if Stephen Spielberg will fund this obsession till it hopefully fades into the distance again.

gawd then harry potter will start lol

may the force be with you! :thumbs:

Doesn't Speilberg have AS?

I think it would be nice to stick to one movie - my son is all the superheroes rolled into one - they take turns in emerging and sometimes they all emerge at the same time! (I think that's when the ADHD really comes into its own...)

Lesley :ninja:

first time Com hasn't gone potty over a starwars movie since the released the originals just before they made episode 1

- there is hope that the force might finally leave you :star:

Zemanski

My sons current obssession is Star Wars too. He has just got a really good school report so I told him I'd get him a treat and asked him what he'd like. He said a Darth Vader costume. Must admit I was trying to discourage him a bit and said "well when would you wear it?" He replied "All the time"!! :lol: Well ask a silly question eh! :lol:

Edited by witsend

Spielberg and Lucas(not me) worked on Indiana Jones as producer and director, they both have beards too.

Spielberg actually has an Asperger diagnosis!

Thks Elainem - I've just paid �16.99 for mine (well it's not mine )! in Woolworths - wish I'd read your post earlier. Not to worry will be worth it when I see son in it later :lol: . Witsend.

What is it with Star Wars and Aspergers??? My son is totally obsessed, if he's not talking about it, watching it, writing a book about it or building a star wars lego model, he'll be on ebay (while listening to the star wars soundtrack!!) searching for star wars stuff to buy. :wacko: George Lucas has a lot to answer for!!

Lisa

Lisa,

your son sounds like a carbon copy of mine lol bless them!

i think! B)