Tally

University Application

I managed finally to submit my university application on Monday evening . . .

I have been offered an interview already, and it's next Wednesday!!!

Well Done! Good Luck with the interview. :clap:

I don't really know what to do to prepare for the interview. I'm going to look over my personal statement again to remember what's on there. I've chosen a smart outfit and I've got a list of typical interview questions that I'm working on thinking of answers to, and I'd like to think of a few questions to ask myself. I have absolutely no idea what to expect or if there's anything else I need to do to prepare.

I'm not too nervous and I think I can come across as passionate about the subject, and show that I already have some background knowledge and experience. After all, I am going there to learn, they are not expecting me to know everything already or have studied it at an academic level.

But I am a little bit nervous because I don't have a clue what to expect.

I'm sure if you can articulate why you are interested in the subject/s you want to study, what you want to do with the qualification and how you will manage your studies will help.

PS for what its worth you come across very well, very passionate about your interests and you seem driven to succeed, so I'm sure you'll impress the people in the interview but good luck anyway :thumbs:

Good on you! Glad it went well - you must be very happy!! :dance: