eco88 or joe

Hi, can I reintroduce myself....

Hi everyone,

I'd like to reintroduce myself briefly. I used the forum last year, posted less than a handful of posts and know that I made a slight bad showing of myself. I was very much struggling with depression and confusion. So please can you all disregard my previous postings.

I'm a young guy, 23, fit and healthy, intelligent, high to very high functioning..... I live in Hampshire, by myself, I currently don't work....

I can go on but will just get to my main objective, which is that I want to meet up with fellow HFA-ers.

I'd be very grateful to anyone who'll help me with this, and would like to chat with me.

Yours hopefully,

Joe

Edited by eco88 or joe

Hi everyone,

I'd like to reintroduce myself briefly. I used the forum last year, posted less than a handful of posts and know that I made a slight bad showing of myself. I was very much struggling with depression and confusion. So please can you all disregard my previous postings.

I'm a young guy, 23, fit and healthy, intelligent, high to very high functioning..... I live in Hampshire, by myself, I currently don't work....

I can go on but will just get to my main objective, which is that I want to meet up with fellow HFA-ers.

I'd be very grateful to anyone who'll help me with this, and would like to chat with me.

Yours hopefully,

Joe

Hi Welcome back as you know this site is good for support and info .......i think my friends son has what you have ....life is a challenge...

I'm also into sustainability issues, which doesn't seem that common among Aspies IME - I've met more who were into cars and roads. Evidently Swampy was no Aspie!