freebird

Theresa (Asereht)

Hi to all. I couldn't get on here (password and email problems) so had to re register under a new name.........

Hello this is Theresa (Asereht)

Just popped in to say hope everyone is well.

K is 21 today and those dark days when he was 14 are way behind us:) He is on his 3rd yr of a 4yr degree and after a family meal tonight, went out to celebrate his Birthday with his friends, a large group from college, he's been celebrating all week too! He doesn't really drink much so is very sensible...

Anyone who remembers me from 2004 will know that I never thought we would see this day.

I will still never ever forget all the help and advice I got here back then.

Thank you all(I hope most of you are still here to see this msg) I will never forget you xx xx xx

Edited by freebird

Hi Theresa I remember you :). Great to see you! So good to hear about your son- how amazing he's got to this stage! My daughter is at uni too but in her first year .

K x

Hi Theresa

I certainly do remember you, it is amaxing how quickly the years go by!

So glad to hear that K is making such a success of his life after some difficult times

Simon

I dont remember you but i havent been here for a while, wlecome back and pleased your son is doing better.