Anita Baston

How do you delete my post?

Hi Anita, if you want a post deleted you can PM the moderating team...

Was it the one on aspergers diagnosis from the 23rd? If this is the post you mean, it might be worth waiting a little while longer for replies cuz sometimes the forum goes a little quiet and its not until people log in and search that they find it and stuff...

Sometimes it can take ages and sometimes topics can be really hectic - being an impatient person I have had to learn patience on here at times.. If it wasn't the post I'm referring then everything I just said is irrelevant :wacko:

Best

Darkshine

Hi Anita,

We don't really have time to delete posts unless there are stong reasons such as security or privacy.

I've moved your post to the Beyond Adolescence folder because I think the right people to reply are more likely to notice it here.

I've also changed the title slightly so it explains better what you're looking for.

If you don't get any replies to your post, you could also have a look through the Beyond Adolescence folder, as there are other posts there from adults who have gone through the diagnostic process. Reading those posts might answer some of your questions.

Hi

Thanks for replying .

darkshine- yeah that was the post I was wanting to delete. Perhaps I am being very impatient and things . I will keep it up a bit longer perhaps.

tally - Aww thanks, sorry perhaps I was being impatient or something. Sorry didn't do a good job of explaining myself. Thanks for moving it into the correct area. Will have to have another look through the other posts and things.

Thanks

It's not easy being patient - I know cuz someone once told me a similar thing to what I told you, except they did it in a more blunt way ;)

Don't worry about it though, if you stick around you'll see that sometimes nothing happens, and other times loads happens - you just never know :D