Sign in to follow this  
elaine1

big brother

oh im am so insenced. Eugene has been treated so badly by that pack of animals in there. he was trying to do a task where he imitated all the housemates, and they grilled him until he broke down in tears.

he then had to go into the diary room to be told he had failed to win a special treat for the housemates, and they all crowded round him saying it was ok, he couldnt handle the situation at all.

for goodness sakes someone take him out of there before irreversible damage is done. I could cry.

Edited by elaine1

I actually sat down tonight and watched BB. I saw Eugene and I sooo felt for him! :( Why give him a task like that anyway??? :angry:

He mimics my ds in that he too hates failiure and cannot deal with it!!!

I think he's doing fine. Even the dreaded Maxwell felt sorry for him (or was he using him to gain alcohol?) I guarantee someone will take on the role of his protector.

Edited by call me jaded

mmm ? I was wondering if maxwell had another motive for seeming concerned for eugene, it's not his normal style is it ?

I have this horrible nightmare thought that putting Eugene in the house is some ill-thought experiment on inclusion by the BB producers, and Eugene is an unwitting guinea pig ?

I don't think that Eugene knows from what I have read in the paper etc. Do you think that anyone has mailed BB about our observations? Until tonight David was undecided about him but after watching tonight he said yep I agree he is autistic. I could picture David doing just what Eugene did :crying:

David felt the worst part for Eugene was when they all crowded round him. He kept saying just sit down and leave him alone!!!

Carole

I e mailed big brother about our observations last night, have heard nothing though. I dont think he knows, his mother thought he was different but didnt persue it!.

i feel so for him, i can see my son in him loads, i wonder what it will do to his confidence thats all, i hate to see ppl used as circus sideshows.

and yep i reckon max is just after the booze, he has not a good bone in his body if it comes to him getting what he wants.