hugozhackenbush

Hello! I am HFAS.

Hello, my name is Tom, I live In Scotland and have High Functioning Aspergers Syndrome, I am 44, and somewhat shy, I do heavy weightlifting to sustain my rigid routine, and I write as I see life In my own obscure way.

Tom.

I will be the first to say Hi and I hope that life for you is rich in quality and full of joy.

Hello, my name is Tom, I live In Scotland and have High Functioning Aspergers Syndrome, I am 44, and somewhat shy, I do heavy weightlifting to sustain my rigid routine, and I write as I see life In my own obscure way.

Tom.

Hi Tom, Welcome to the forum good place to be....im from scotland as well........

Hi im 1/2 Scottish but i live near Bristol, diagnosed Asperger but fit the Kanners criterion better.

Hello and thank you to everyone who said hello and welcome. I have been away as I have not been well, problems with my white cell count, they have been really low and It obviously has a serious knock on effect to my Immune system. Does anyone else write? I also write comedy, although as I said I have a very obscure way of seeing things..

Tom.

(mods please delete)

Edited by trekster