Koalagrrrl

Pookie returns.......

Hey y'all-some of you may remember me as Pookie- I cant remember mypassword so have had to create a new account, heheh!

Life'sprettygood, atm. Babydilla isnow 1.5(!!!!)and the boys are doing well.

DS1's AS/ADHD are still very much a bigpartofallour lives but he'scome such a long way since the dark days of early school.....progress is still happening, though Icant help but dwell on what direction his life will take him....

...IF he survives being a teenager- Kevin has possessedmy boy and I could cheerfully squish the littlebeggar from time to time= if I get answered with 'WHAAAaaaaaaaaat???!!??' next tiem Icall him, Imay well leave for Timbuktu!! :)

But life is good. Ihope you're all in a great place, and cant wait to catch up!

Hugs n stuff,

KoalaPookie!

Hi Pookie/Koalagirl

Can't believe your little one is that age already!

Glad things are going well for you. Not so bad here: am working full time so life is busy. My daughter is now at University and has her ups and downs but is doing very well.

If you want to be Pookie again maybe Lufty can sort it out for you?

K x

So glad things are going well, Kathryn!! We have no idea what DS1 will do after school....and if he takes his dads advice, he'll kick back and vegetate on the dole! :huh: No way, hose! Still having big authority issues, but I keep reminding myself theyre nowhere near as bad as they used to be!

Ive started working in palliative care, finding it surprisingly enjoyable!

I don't mind, Pookie or KG, I'm back at any rate!! :)