Hi everyone, Dart here. I'm 22 years old and I come from the North of the UK. I was diagnosed with Aspergers' Syndrome at about the age of 3, and at the moment, I'm studying a computer-related degree at university. I also work part-time.

In terms of my hobbies, I enjoy talking, watching motorsport, casual sport - cycling/cricket/walking, listening to indie music (Oasis, Feeder) writing (predominantly modern fantasy) as well as lyrics for songs. I also draw.

Finally, I find it hard to make (and keep) friends - often I have made friends who don't turn out to be friends. I only have a few 'true' friends, but I would like to meet more people, and talk with them, too. :)

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you on the forum,

Dart

PS - Amberzak invited me to this forum - we're members of an online writing group.

Hi Dart, :)

Welcome aboard. You have interesting life. Do you like your job? Did you make any friends at your workplace?

Errr... all I can say to your question, Tanya, is that I'm not in the rosiest of workplaces at the moment. :) I'm currently trying to sort said problems out, though, so it's not 100% doom and gloom. :)