A-S warrior

bens space travel topic

aka A-S warrior, (its nice to drop the act sometimes) join me on a journey through space to strange and exotic places. i am your forum astronuaut and warrior. allow me to spark your immagionation with pictures i have brought back from my travels,

*this is for entertainment only*

Europa-Picture-1.jpg

here was my trip to europa, it was quite chilly but stayed long enough to get this shot of jupiter

Edited by A-S warrior

full-pluto-concept-browse.jpg

now speaking of cold, this shoot i took on pluto was absolutley freezing! i had a thermos flask with hot black coffee that froze instantley once i touched down

602186_Red-supergiant-Betelgeuse-dominates-the-sky-of-a-nearby-world.jpg

now in contrast here, the heat was unbearable, the cabin tempreture was so high the windows were melting, just had time to take this shoot of a red supergiant star from a planet on the otherside of the milkyway.

R4200036-Artist_s_impression_of_planet_Neptune-SPL.jpg

this was my final leg of this tour, i have know idea where i was but i think i was on a moon near jupiter, it was a nice place to chill after being fryed by the supergiant star.

here i go again, lift off!

ok first stop, ive been in space now for 3 weeks and found this planet, so i had to land and take a peek.

kepler-impression-_2076029i.jpg

it could have life but its too cold to take a look, back in the ship i go.

5867132_f520.jpg

another earth like planet, i did happen to notice splashes in the water, would i dream of pan frying an alien fish?

i will add the tempreture was like a late british april.

79f1e643-b2f4-4653-80ce-510dca70ff9b.jpg

i was tempted to land on this planet, but with that blue supergiant star as its sun i thought otherwise, that star was 8,000,000 times the size of the sun and 10,000,000 times hotter.

supernovadanger.jpg

this planet had me so exited i had to fire a camera pod into the water,

466388181fullimg.jpg

i left that planet happy with this picture and journeyed on

Edited by A-S warrior

I was thinking about this topic the other day, oddly enough.... I thought the pictures were great too... was looking through an astronomy book at the time (which might explain why I thought of this topic)

You gonna continue the journey then - you never came back :P

gets kinda dull, lightyears and lightyears of nothing but darkness. and astronaught food sucks. i need my gym and the allure of a beautiful woman. theres simple things in life that you just need.

sit and wait? nah! go on the pull? nah!

be in the right place and the right time and capitalize on a self made situation, yeah!

im almost perversely methodical in my game plans lol ;)

plus, i always seem to attract asians, so you go with what you know. my last girlfriend was indian, the woman before that was thai, so it helps to know what women you attract the most. i wouldnt mind a japanise girl next so i think i,ll work on that.

be in the right place and the right time and capitalize on a self made situation, yeah!

im almost perversely methodical in my game plans lol ;)

plus, i always seem to attract asians, so you go with what you know. my last girlfriend was indian, the woman before that was thai, so it helps to know what women you attract the most. i wouldnt mind a japanise girl next so i think i,ll work on that.

:lol: you gonna work your way through the Asian world then? There's some very exotic and alluring aspects about different cultures and people from around the world (I think anyway).

So what's your "game plan"? And why is it "perversely methodical"?

I believe in the right place, right time stuff though - never was a fan of going out on the pull - not for something meaningful anyway ;)

i never was a fan of white women, i dont find them that attractive. my game plan? is purley to be on point when the time comes, use my instincts and foresight.

if she smokes, shes out! no expeptions! i hate smoking.

at the end of the day you know when theres chemistry and if your in with a shot. if i feel shes not into me i wont waste my time. if 6"1 dark hair, muscular and well spoken doesnt do it for you that i have no idea what you want! not saying im a ladies man, but all women seem to say they want a tall dark haired guy. im all of that and im well mannered.

the A-S isnt an issue beacuse my last partner lasted 2 years and i diddnt ever tell her about it. anyway i may sound pissed off but actully im really not, the whle fun of it is quessing wich ones like you, if all the girls like you it would be boring, and if they all diddnt like you it would be boring. so you have to have a medium. some girls like short ginger guys, so no matter what i do i,ll never be there type. anyway:

join me again fo another off topic life lesson, this has been realtionship advice, next shall be on paying taxes lol (on the topic named theme music)

Edited by A-S warrior

6"1 dark hair, muscular and well spoken have to admit when I was younger that did it for me with Grace Jones,

I thought there was a woman to have an interesting date with. Its a good job i'm taken because you might tick some of my boxes,

now theres a thought?

Yes, sorry to have let you down in this way, there are plenty of fish in the sea as they say.

Edited by LancsLad

And who said those with AS lack imaginative skills?!? Wow - absolutely loved the guided tour! Great pictures; great descriptions!

aka A-S warrior, (its nice to drop the act sometimes) join me on a journey through space to strange and exotic places. i am your forum astronuaut and warrior. allow me to spark your immagionation with pictures i have brought back from my travels,

*this is for entertainment only*

Europa-Picture-1.jpg

here was my trip to europa, it was quite chilly but stayed long enough to get this shot of jupiter

Oddly enough I've been there too - I headed for the mountains straight away and find myself at the top in no time at all as the gravity was so weak what with that Jupiter-sized planet so nearby. I heard from the talking plant-like fauna there on the mountain slopes that conditions were impossible on that Earth-like planet in the distance where the gravitational fluctuations practically shake the planet constantly in endless rip-currents across its skies and seas; they took the first opportunity that came along onboard debris splashed into space via a direct-hit from a meteorite enabling them to seed this planet instead. Oddly enough I didn't stop at that other planet for a closer look as it sounded too much like hell to me. Did you go there by any chance Ben?

Edited by Mike_GX101

full-pluto-concept-browse.jpg

now speaking of cold, this shoot i took on pluto was absolutley freezing! i had a thermos flask with hot black coffee that froze instantley once i touched down

I had very serious internal-ruptures on this planet when I realised my space suit wasn't providing adequate protection and my feet froze solid leaving me with serious gangrene down both legs and with a serious dliemma as far as emergency help went - I phoned a friend and they passed my message on and 3 days later after shivering in my frozen ship the emergency ambulance space flyer came my way and they enabled me to safely escape and saved my legs too - don't ask me how; they're medical miracles!

Never again will I visit this planet. I don't like cold places. But I am thinking of visiting a Mercury-like planet called RG100-X-2338 just off the outer fringes of the Milky Way Galaxy. Word has it this is a particularly good place to get a good Super-red tanning while sipping beer on a beautiful beach as scorching seas with no currents lap gently against the beach edge. Apparently there used to be mermaids there until the sun superheated and expanded and they grew legs and went in land a bit. No one has ever seen a hybrid-mermaid before and there is a big prize for the first person to snap a shot at one. Might be worth a go! I'll be packing my factor 500 next year for that one!

And who said those with AS lack imaginative skills?!? Wow - absolutely loved the guided tour! Great pictures; great descriptions!

pepole that dont understand A-S. anybody with it will know were capable of having the best imagionations out there. i like your additional descriptions, they knoeck mine out of the park lol.

have i been to the other planet? ive been to them all at least twice each ;)