007paul007

Hi All I'm Back

Hi all

I am back and after a couple of years I have finally manage to have time to get back to this site and update you all. I am married and have a son with severe autism, Epilepsy and IBS, he is 24 this year & still lives with us. We also finally got my daughter diagnosed with aspergers this year at the age of 20.

Anyway the last time I was on here I was in ill health, having suffered a heart attack after the DWP sent a me letter requesting £14,000 pounds off me after they had made an error, with the help of the CAB, We managed to get letter from the DWP saying they had written off the debt andwould not bother me about it again. Six months later they contact me asking for the money again and even said the letter they had sent out that wrote the debt off was wrong again with the help of the CAB, we got it written off once and for all and have never been approached by them since, and hoepfully touch wood, we will never be approached by them again. We also had terrible problems with our neighbours, when a man brought the house next door and turned it into a house in multiple occupation, where there was parties every night, motorbikes being revved up inside the house, explosives being made inside the house which resulted in a police raid, the tenanats taking the mickey out of my son and his disability. All this caused my health to suffer, also my wife's and both my children's health to suffer, while the landlord, the police and enviromental health did nothing. Eventually the Council moved me and the nieghbours the other side of the landlords property.

Now we have been here nearly 3 years and I am off my heart tablets, my son goes to a day care centre 2 days a week, and last year we got respite care for him, which consists of one overnight stay every week and the second weekend of every month. Now also that my daughter has been diagnosed we can get her the help she needs and hopefully help her find a job.

I am sorry that i have been away but I hope you all understand, hellos to all the people than can remember me and a big hello to new ones that don't know me.

Hopefully this time I will not be away for so long !!!!!

Hi, I remember you. :) You've obviously been through a lot in the meantime- well done for coping with it all. Good to hear your health is better and that your family are more stable and settled now.

Welcome back.

K x

Hi Kilimanjaro pleased to meet you

Pleased to meet you too (its darkshine though lol) Kilimanjaro is my post level title thing - I think its confusing as its too close to people's name :D

Hopefully see you around? You sound like you've been through hell - it sounds like your due a bit of plain sailing by comparison.

My neighbour is selling up and we've all been worried about who moves in (I'm in a house-share) - its really scary cuz this neighbour is like living next to the world's best neighbour and there's always a chance someone could buy the house and not be quite so easy to live next to :unsure:

It's funny cuz you can kinda take it for granted while neighbours are good and only realise how good it was, when the person from hell moves in!! (of course I am hoping this doesn't happen - but it could!!) :lol:

:lol: you aren't the only one - its cuz the "mountain" name things are right over people's pictures while their name is a bit above isn't it? I think it was done on purpose to catch some people out :)

It always makes me laugh whenever someone does it... I'm waiting for someone to call someone by some of the funnier names like K2 or Norfolk Broads :devil:

How long a break did you have from here then?

How are you going to go about finding your daughter a job?