A-S warrior

favorate sweets of your childhood

Yeah I'd forgotten about those lemon and lime ones :D

Thanks for the ad - what an imaginative name!! I just can't think why I couldn't remember it haha :rolleyes:

i dont think BN,s were out for very long, they were typical 90,s food, nutritionally void. and i dont think they were very good for you. you probably cant rember because you ate too many and they have given you brain damage lol. sunny delight was bad too, it was like rocket fuel for thuderbird 3. and was nasty when it was warm, glad they got rid of that. oh and i think BN stood for bull***t nutrition.

Mine was fruit salad and those funny round things with dotted bits in there in the liquorice pack if u remember them?

liquorice allsorts?

I still can't drink Dr Pepper, it was one of the only cold drinks I drank for about 2 years, I must have had at least 500 cans through that time and unsurprisingly I went right off it - still can't face it several years later :lol:

Edited by darkshine

i used to put skittles in my coke also, anyway yeah dr pepper is a bit like ginger beer, it has that element of madness to it if you over drink it.

I did it with bitter lemon as well, except that was when I was 14 and I still can't face it even now :lol:

Possibly I have a bit of a habit for totally going overkill on certain things

theres a few like that, that have that addicting taste then it starts to turn nasty, off the top of my head theres:

iru bru, cherry coke, mountain dew, vimto, rubicon, diet coke with lemon the list could go on for days.

i wonder what it is with these berverages that start off so wonderful then end up so, sickly and tiedious.

maybe i see things that pepole dont, i rember this icecream that was in the shape of a beach it was yellow and blue and it had jelly surf boards on it. yet im the only guy that rembers them, i can even taste it now.

Just had a thought about you two when you have gone through any diagnositic processes for things such as AS and there are spaces at the end of forms or in interiews when the person asks is there anything else you want to say, have you ever disclosed your 'diet'.

I am aware that there has been a significant increase here and in the States for diagnosing AS. Might it just be that this has nothing to do with the autistic spectrum at all but rather 'e' number overload syndrome, or ENOS for short. My proposal is to investigate this further. A-S Warrior should be sent out this Friday for a night out in Brighton where he is to drink 20 bottles of that WKD blue stuff, not sure if they have even got around to thinking of a flavour yet. He then has to munch his way through 10 bars of Brighton rock, choice of slogan running through it and flavour at the discretion of test subject. To make sure this is fully into system spends two hours in seedy night club practicing chat up lines to middle aged women, skill development in respect to gym instructor training. He is monitored throughout and then submits himself for assesment against ENOS and AS diagnositc critera (they are very similar, in fact identical which is a bit of a coincidence).

It is my hypothesis that he will present as follows;

Marked impairment in the use of multiple non-verbal behaviours - ###### dancer.

Failure to develop peer relationships appropriate to developmental level - Will get slapped by 40 something for cheeky comment at some point in evening.

Apparently inflexible adherence to specific, non-functional routines or rituals - Refusal to use the ladies toilet when he obviously can't remeber where the gents is, thinks he is a gentleman but ends up using a fire exit to go for a ###### outside..

Seterotyped and repetitive motor mannerisms (e.g. hand or finnger flapping or twisting, or complex whole-body movements) - Believes he is the reincarnation of Michael Jackson when the DJ puts Thriller or Billy Jean on.

The Disturbance causes clinically significant impairment in social, occupational, or ther important areas of functioning - He leaves said night club and realises he has lost his keys, he then runs around distressed asking people around him how am I going to get home without waking me mum up and getting in trouble. Reverts to regresive childhood behaviour pattern and has tantrum, when spotted by taxi driver says it fine just split from girlfriend as cover up adaptive strategy.

There is no clinically significant delay in language (e.g. single words used by age two years, communicative phrases used by age three years) - Makes decision to go for a kebab and tells his life story to kebab shop owner who confirms to observer it is the same story as the last time he was in.

There is no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or in the development of age-appropriate self help skills, adaptive behaviour and curiosity about the environment in childhood - Damm it! This is the point where my hypothesis that A-S Warrior is an 'e' junkie starts to break down, no, no, no.... its not fair!

You see this is the point where it gets confusing for me in respect to AS being confused for ENOS. Some subjects in my clinical trials have managed to get away from elements of their childhood and have stopped eating sweeties and ###### in general. There are of course the odd remision cases when behavioural patterns such as eating pot noodles come to the fore, but this usually passes after three years or so of living like a student bum. In more developed cases of ENOS clients move on from the WKD phase and enter into new patterns of diet with things such as Chicken Tika Massala and a love for Pillau rice but only the type with the bright red and green grains in it. Failure to adapt to more complex diet strategies usually indicates that ENOS is not present and AS might be an appropriate line of diagnosis to investigate.

So when are you guys going to grow out of this fascination with childhood drinks and sweets because in many ways it is causing me real distress, can I interest you in a dodgy indian takeaway and some coloured spring water to follow?

So when are you guys going to grow out of this fascination with childhood drinks and sweets because in many ways it is causing me real distress, can I interest you in a dodgy indian takeaway and some coloured spring water to follow?

NEVER!!!!!!

They made lots of cool things that were in shiny packets and with colours all mashed together, things that turned people's tongues blue, or black, and all the different, and you could go down to the corner shop (back when they used to be on corners) and scrabble in your pocket for a bit of change and try to decide which of the 300 jars of sweets you'd try that day, or down to Woolies who used to do a great selection of things you couldn't find in other places.

Actually, I kinda have grown out of the fascination in some ways because I don't eat much of that stuff any more - but the memories are nice - all this stuff is the only type of "food" I can get enthusiastic about - and it's a good laugh too...

It isn't like I can get involved with AS Warrior's healthy side like that clean and tasty meals post - so it's nice chatting about unhealthy stuff :lol:

Edited by darkshine

why was i used as an example? lol. i quess i talk about it beacuse my diet has been clean for so many years and i miss my sweets. by the way im more of a hobgoblin drinker wouldnt touch wkd lol, its like rocket fuel for thunderbird 3.

It isn't like I can get involved with AS Warrior's healthy side like that clean and tasty meals post - so it's nice chatting about unhealthy stuff :lol:

the ever balanced A-S warrior, has a topic for everyone >:D<<'>

A-S Warrior I suspect your previous diet and your current one couldn't be more of a contrast if you tried. I had three bottlees of the Orange WKD once after a very hot day playing cricket at the start of a pub crawl, I felt fine in the pub but as soon as we got outside to move on the fresh air hit me and I was wrecked, vowed never to touch the stuff again.

In some ways banning so many aditives in sweets and drinks means they will never ever be quite the same again. I still havn't kicked my childhood addiction, crisps, bought a tube of cheese and onion pringles on Suday to watch the footbal final, they were all gone by half time.

well funny thing is you bascically decribed the teenage me lol exept i used to drink diamond white. last time i was in brighton for a night out i was down the lanes necking shots of absinthe, having a convosation with a group of girls down for a weekend from bristol (this was before i met my last girl friend) i also pulled a tai girl and found £10 under a table. i have the best luck when im drinking lol. i dont drink at all now, exept the odd half pint of ale, bodybuilding is one hell of a demanding sport, you need disapline or you suffer.

God..them squares with the smily faces on them, what were they called? Milky way was my favourite!!

If that's what there called..then yes. They were ace

Someone used to do these crisps that were shaped like pizzas, they were the same stuff that the circles from transforma snax are made from - I loved the pepperoni and cheese & tomato ones

Someone used to do these crisps that were shaped like pizzas, they were the same stuff that the circles from transforma snax are made from - I loved the pepperoni and cheese & tomato ones

your thinking of spiderman snacks, i think.

Maybe - I can't remember properly cuz they weren't around for long (the shop used to go through phases of stuff) and I was about 12.

I like getting a flake and crushing it in the wrapper, then I empty it out onto a plate and eat it by licking my finger - so satisfying :lol:

Did you like pez?

I like getting a flake and crushing it in the wrapper, then I empty it out onto a plate and eat it by licking my finger - so satisfying :lol:

thats disqusting, pez? yeah i used to collect them. i had all the simpsons ones, all the power ranger ones all the... you get the idea. i would only ever fill up with orange or cola pez though, is was very particular.

Nah it's great - kill a flake and try it one day.

I had the looney tunes collection - I liked orange, cola and strawberry but I didn't like mixing them, I used to put each flavour in it's own thing :wacko: there was something satisfying about those dispensers

they smelled amazing, it was like the smell of euphoria. i did treat myself the other day, i got a peanut butter kit kat and dipped it into a jar of peanut butter mannnnnnnnnn! it was better than sex!

Oh yeah, cuz that's sooooo healthy!! It's probably the most unhealthy thing ever man - but I guess if your gonna go for it, you might as well do it properly and with style....

I hate peanut butter it makes me pull faces like I've sucked a lemon or something - nutella is ok though...

Oh yeah, cuz that's sooooo healthy!! It's probably the most unhealthy thing ever man - but I guess if your gonna go for it, you might as well do it properly and with style....

sometimes the healthyest thing ever is too shamlessly indulge on food you like, espeshilly after 4 years of clean eating.

I hate peanut butter it makes me pull faces like I've sucked a lemon or something

peanut butter is the best thing to ever be invented, espeshilly when you mix peanut butter and blackcurrant jam togehter.

See I was with you on the pez - but you lost me on peanut butter - the thought of it being mixed with something else is even worse!

What about marmite - you hate it or love it?