A-S warrior

longest topic record attempt

Well, if I had planned a mass world end prediction I'd have gone with 12/12/12 - sounds so much better than 21/12/12... I guess if we did dates like the Americans it'd look a bit better, but the mirrored-ness wouldn't be perfect 12/21/12.

I thought he'd said already?

I've said about mine before... maybe it was a wotsit update...

Mine is the planet venus taken using a long exposure with a camera. I moved the camera slightly while taking the shot (on purpose) and ended up with the scribble in the sky. I have more shots of it but keep forgetting to change my profile picture - I was planning on seeing if anyone noticed ;)

lol darkshine will love me for this, i just threw up in my back garden. i havent thrown up since i was 13! i ques all records have to come to an end, nearly 9 years without throwng up has to be some kind of record? i really wanted to make it 10 years :( oh well i,ll try for 2022.

we only have 2 active moderators on this forum now, it seems the others have either got bored, or couldnt take the pressure any more and have flown off the rails.

yeah, it could be a laugh, only problem is im far to aggressive and a pro positive loon. admins want a level headed inbetweeny person that averages 18 posts a day, someone like, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm darkshine????

It seemed a logical question!! I can't believe you just laughed in that other post as a reply - although you made me laugh too... :lol:

I'm answering here so I don't spoil the other (positive sounding) post with my stupid questions - and I figured every little helps with your longest topic effort. ;)

do you know i never sign in? i come into the forum through my email inbox, i couldnt even find the forum otherwise. i havent posted for a few days, ive just been busy on another forum, dealing with the non a-s sufferes. i havent forgotten about you all.

Do you use google chrome, internet explorer or another browser? All you have to do is bookmark/favourites the sign in page by clicking the star on the right side of the address bar.

On google there's a spanner next to it where you can then access your favourites/bookmarked pages - handy for sites you like and visit often.

On internet explorer you can click the star and it gives you options in a similar way.

Also on google (I love google chrome) you can just start typing in the address bar and it automatically predicts - because I use this site so much and the site begins with an "a" after www. it comes up straight away.

Another plus for google chrome is that the start page has all your regularly visited sites in 8 boxes on the home page which makes things quicker.

And its quicker for me too - for some reason internet explorer is sooooo slooooowwwwwwwww - whereas google is instant - big plus when a person is impatient like me :D

so impatient you cant even wait 2 seconds? i bet your dynamite in bed, are you in yet? yes! aahhhhhhhwahhah! done! damn that took to long!

There's some options for my reply.. and since I can't decide I'll include them all :ph34r:

1. Do you speak from experience in the bedroom dept? :lol:

2. Who said anything about 2 seconds?!?

3. Internet explorer takes WAY longer than 2 seconds on my pc - its takes anything up to 3 minutes to load whereas chrome takes about 5 seconds (max).

4. You are welcome for the tips

5. Why not? :devil:

There's some options for my reply.. and since I can't decide I'll include them all :ph34r:

1. Do you speak from experience in the bedroom dept? :lol: ive had no complaints yet, ive been complemented on how quick i can recover and get back to it.

2. Who said anything about 2 seconds?!? me.

3. Internet explorer takes WAY longer than 2 seconds on my pc - its takes anything up to 3 minutes to load whereas chrome takes about 5 seconds (max). oooooo check you!

4. You are welcome for the tips, thankyou kindly.

5. Why not? :devil: whos hot?

lol ive deliberatley made myself sound like a jerk :P

you all have my undivided attention now, i just got banned from the other forum, probably a good thing, i had multiple sock puppet accounts and just went on there to wind pepole up. (dont worry i have 1 account here, and this is like a home to me, i wouldnt do it to any of you) i wonder how they found out though? i coverd up my charaters well. i dont care anyway, its just more time for the pepole here that i care about.