A-S warrior

longest topic record attempt

It would have looked funny - I nearly fell off my chair!!! And then there was the panicked expression I must have had while I frantically tried to hit the volume key so I didn't wake everyone up!! Pretty funny ;)

special t finallly got a profile pic, i think it should be made mandatory that every one should have one, nothing worse that a list of new topics with no pictures.

so far on this forum ive,

wreaked havoc on my first night,

was almost banned,

started 40 odd topics,

was asked to star in a documetry,

made a live anouncement on the forum that my nan had died (was online posting when i got the news)

posting on this topic while blowing chuncks in my back garden, (my chunks had nuts in them)

survived a dos attack,

defeated a spam bot,

author of the longest topic in the help and advice section,

formed an aliance with darkshine, (he/she is my partner in stupidity and crazyness, im asuming hes a he by the context of his posts)

made a few friends,

have the coolest profile picture,

and am 18 posts away from mt blanc.

not bad in 2 and a half months is it?

I don't think we have weather warnings but it started raining a while ago and is still raining now - I think we had enough rain through April and May don't you?

have you ever met one of those pepole that talk endlessly about themselves? your having a convo with somebody and then all of a sudden they come in and say well I did that and I did this, and me and i did that and i can asure you my expereience of that was much harder and more dificult than yours, its not about you, its all about me your completely irrelivent im so important. six words for you me me me girl, shut the f*** up you cow! and whenever you try any humor aimed at them they get all disgruntled and s*itty.

Edited by A-S warrior

do you have a magnifing glass?

Nope, I have a 19" monitor as I've been using my pc for the last couple of weeks - if I was on my netbook (with its humble 10" screen) I probably couldn't have read it.

have you ever met one of those pepole that talk endlessly about themselves? your having a convo with somebody and then all of a sudden they come in and say well I did that and I did this, and me and i did that and i can asure you my expereience of that was much harder and more dificult than yours, its not about you, its all about me your completely irrelivent im so important. six words for you me me me girl, shut the f*** up you cow! and whenever you try any humor aimed at them they get all disgruntled and s*itty.

Most people I know in person are like that to one degree or another!!!!! :wallbash:

This keeps going OT (which is great!) and so I just want to steer it something else and add to the no. of posts.

Seems very quiet on the forums lately...

Little did I know when I said that - that today it would be absolutely ###### it down with rain - or it is where I live anyway :lol:

Edited by darkshine

Working in a box with no windows so can't see what's happening outside...but I heard the weekend will be a washout. Perhaps we'll get our summer in midwinter :lol:

That's easier said than done - the keyboard is 15 years old and the only way of recording is by 3" disks - except the disk drive doesn't work and I don't have a computer with a disk drive any more - well, not for those kinds of discs...

Which leaves the option of using a recording device... I guess but where to upload?

Plus I can only play the chords and notes now - as when the disk drive broke the whole layering facility broke too so I can't add the extra sound effects any more :(