A-S warrior

longest topic record attempt

What's more, how can anything be that interesting?

I used to find the one word association post interesting :lol: can't remember how many pages that got up to....

Love the arrogant new signature :lol::thumbs::lol:

If you are asking me - then banana I guess cuz I hate watermelon - the honeydew one's are ok sometimes though :D

But then again... there actually was a banana man - don't recall seeing a watermelon man on tv or in comics :devil:

has to be watermelon for me, espeshilly when you have 2 ripe ones, and there nice and firm. the bigger the better. not sure on bananas, i quess theres something about them being long and bent that i dont like.

Im Adams Mum. Im mum to 7 children 6 boys one girl. 2 of my boys have Autism and i think a 3rd has too. I seem to have lost my identity this is why im called Adams mum.

Hi Adams mum x

You know what? I think that could be true for a lot of things that are in my brain... but the problem is it drives me nuts if I leave it all swirling there - but yeah - on this one it's best left in my brain :lol: