Haze

WE DID YES I AM CRYING WITH HAPPINESS FINALLY

I have thread called " I GIVE IN " so today we had our sons Aaron app rushed through due to his difficulties heres what happeneds

A full apology for failing to support and diagnose

going into school on monday next week to do a full assesment and to reinstate his IEPS and start a action plan and will also see to his older sister who is suffering bullying as a result of his behaviour and will educate the staff in autisim training

diagnosed adhd and aspies but will do full assesment for his records and his finding support groups and play centers for us to meet other families and to relax

getting support for us at home so we all can manage him when we have visitors and sleepovers

regular 4 month checks no cancelling

helping us with any adaptions needed at home as he keeps locking himself in rooms and disability forms which i would like to note right now it is the last thing im bothered about

we currently have a open police case open due to him being assaulted by the neighbours kiddies so she read the letter and is meeting with the family when we go to mediation to explain why he behaves in such a fashion and beating him is not an option

Even more shocking we used to attend church but stopped due to aaron singing beautifull full belt and slapping so my dd was on the verge of losing her high school place next year it is were family go and she was heart broken we tried going without him but he would go into meltdown if one of us left so the consultant in front of us notified the education of the situation and now they have agreeded my dd will still qualify for a place i cant wait to tell her

writing this iam still in shock 5yrs of hell and a huge weight as been lifted our little man ( SON ) finally he his getting the care he need's and support we can start to move forward

Hazexxx :groupwave:

darkshine, your a ninja, you always have to be the first to post on every topic lol.

see haze, good things happen to those who never give in, im happy for you and your son.

Glad things are looking up. Make sure you have everything in writing,most important is his full diagnostic report with a time length to review(4mths) on it.

Hi Haze I am so pleased for you, do get everything in writing though. :-)

Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction.

But, as already said, make sure you get all these promises in writing.

I found a good way of doing that was to send a letter to the people promising the action stating the meeting/conversation and what was discussed and agreed.

I think that your next step maybe to ask the Local Authority to assess him for a Statement. A Statement is the ONLY legally binding document that means the LA MUST provide what the Statement contains.

Really pleased you are finally getting somewhere, well done for not giving up and good luck with finding the right support for your children.