A-S warrior

nans ghost?! surely not!

last night i had this dream, we were driving to my nans funeral and i havent got changed yet, so i get to the place and said i,ll be back in a minute, im going to get changed. i open the door to the changing room and sitting right there is my nan. and she looked so vivid and clear like she was literally right there. ive had some dreams in my time, but this was so unbelivably life like, her face was so clear and she looked in high definition almost. i was like what are you doing here?! she didnt awnser, then she said some things and i couldnt quite make it out. she said ben (thats my real name) you dont have to be the strong one. and dont worry about messing up during your reading, i,ll forgive you and so will your familly. she said some other stuff but i couldnt quite make it out. then my sister came in and said ben are you changed yet? i turn round and my nan had vanished. my church friends will tell me its the devil disguised as my nan, trying to tempt me into beliving i actully saw my nan, and thus luring me in to his powers. after seeing that im a bit baffled as to what to belive, could it be the devils handy work? in my dream i could actully feel her right there like she was watching me, she knew i diddnt belive in ghosts so maybe she chose a less stressfull form for me to see her in, or maybe the devil chose a less stressfull way for me to see HIM in. what do you guys think?

Edited by A-S warrior

I don't think you need to be answerable to your church over the content of your dreams. People don't often give up their faith over seeing ghosts of their loved ones, so this would be an odd strategy anyway.

It sounds like the whole experience was a comforting one for you, until you started to think more deeply about what it all means. Maybe you need to go back to seeing it simply for what it was - either your nan or your own brain (doesn't really matter which) telling you not to worry about the reading. Nothing satanic in that!

It was her way to communicate with you this is how our loved ones do it......i had a similar dream about one of my friends who had died a few years ago i the dream i said 'i thought you were dead she said no look at me ....and she looked well.........i belive in the spirit world .............she knows what is going on in you life and is trying to guild you and reassure you.....its nothing to worry about just a nice thing to happen.......

I cant say that I have even had an experience of the type you talk about here. But I have had dreams and on waking up have had to do a double take to check that it was a dream and not something that realy happened.

Whatever your interpretation of this dreams origin, I do not believe it to be in any way a harmful thing, if it gives you comfort that is a good thing.

Edited by chris54