A-S warrior

reasons to smile and be happy.

when i sign on to the forum and see a full house of members activley posting,

hot summer days,

when that girl i like smiles at me,

talking with friends from like 10 years ago, and rembering our fun times,

when im on a cheat day with my diet, and ben and jerrys is half price,

getting a pump in the gym, and getting an extra rep than last session and when i lift heavy and get that dizzy feeling.

knowing that no matter how many friends, girlfriends and wives i go through, my family will always be there.

over to you........

Getting over the top of a moorland climb on my bike today looking down at my pulse reading on my bike computer and seeing it was only 159 and realising I still had two gears in hand. Amazing what a bit of sun does to an old body!

Having something to focus on, something that grabs my interest - and what comes with that is the feeling of my mind running away from me as it jumps from one idea to the next faster and faster - and then there's that challenge of sitting with a pen or a keyboard and writing/typing as fast as I can to try and keep up with it - to the point where I end up writing a list of key words because I can't keep up and then having to go back over it to fill in the details - which can then kick my mind back into high gear again and then I'm trying to keep up again - its cool :D

acting like a clown with darkshine,

watching england playing a test match at lords,

watching the masters, and the open,

watching old wwf videos, from when it was raw is war.

mixing peanut butter and blackcurrant jam togeter and making it into a protein shake.

Swimming in Hampstead Heath's bathing ponds on a day like yesterday.

Aeolienne, I had never heard of the bathing ponds so had a look on the web, what a great resource to have in London and I am so pleased they are still being used and have not been closed down due to health and safety ######, put a smile on my face anyway just knowing they are there and are used by people like yourself.

Seeing my wife and daughter after a looooong week

Buying that bottle of wine to take home on a Thursday night

Being behind a camera and grabbing that shot

listening to the chord of Gm on the organ in quiet and its relative harmonics

being a bit wierd....

seeing the first tegenaira duellica of the year, in case you dont know what that is heres a snap shot,

sphouse3.jpg

the one i saw was only a baby, but by august/september time it could reach up to 75mm in leg span. theses are the closest thing we get to the austrailian huntsman, i get very exited when i see a tegenaira, other spiders in the uk look like sissys in comparison.

Making new friends. Just been building a Duplo farm with a very sweet 19-month-old. I hope she enjoyed it too!

I submitted my latest Open University assignment yesterday. And on Sunday, far from the madding crowds watching the flotilla, I kissed someone in the pouring rain on Walthamstow Marshes.

I submitted my latest Open University assignment yesterday. And on Sunday, far from the madding crowds watching the flotilla, I kissed someone in the pouring rain on Walthamstow Marshes.

ooooooooooooo good girl :cheers:

walking in the snow listerning to echo and the bunnymen. winter 2010/11

the Tony Hancock box set.

Louise Brooks.

and the humble tea bag

my profile pic right now suits me down to the ground, the one i had for the last two days got boring fast. and diddnt really justify my character, but king conan does!

So you had one after the sword but before this one? What did you have? (this one is ok but knowing what the other was would put it in better context) ;)

So you had one after the sword but before this one? What did you have? (this one is ok but knowing what the other was would put it in better context) ;)

i had a pin up girl, she was a half naked nurse pointing a syringe, i had it for 2 days and thought meh! im bored of her, then i find king conan and thought yes!

Swimming in Hampstead Heath's bathing ponds on a day like yesterday.

And again this week! Oh ye of little faith, writing off the English summer before it's even begun ;)

On 5/30/2012 at 7:56 PM, LancsLad said:

Aeolienne, I had never heard of the bathing ponds so had a look on the web, what a great resource to have in London and I am so pleased they are still being used and have not been closed down due to health and safety ######, put a smile on my face anyway just knowing they are there and are used by people like yourself.

The ponds have even featured on the Radio 4 programme Open Country:

Hampstead Heath Ponds

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2012 at 7:56 PM, LancsLad said:

Here's another one, the aptly-named Frensham Great Pond near Farnham in Surrey: The secret beach in Surrey that you might not know exists