A-S warrior

any wwe fans in the house?

as the title says, im asking becuse i cant belive what they have done to monday night raw, what was once my favorate show on tv has now become a laughing stock, what have they done?!

took out TV-14 and made it all PG. i believe that turned people off completely. WWE have wasted wrestlers such as The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth (remember one was wwe champion and two came close to holding a major championship) and they made JoMo a laughing stock before he left.

the miz is just a wanabe edge, R truth was better when he was called k quick (2001 if you can rember that) dolph is pretty good, it think he should stick to the mid card though. the divas are terrible, bring back lita, jackie and victoria. in short the pg era sucks. and daniel bryan? please!

Answer to the post is NO!

I have to admit I simply do not get it. I respect these guys and girls for being super fit and imense physical specemines. In terms of agility, speed, co-ordination etc... they are deffinately up there with the best on the planet and as a result I suspect thery are rewarded financially for their efforts.

My own reaction is to think this is what the Romans would be watching as enetertainment if they were around today. And whilst I am a massive sports fan I have to ask myself if I was a Roman back then would I have gone to watch the gladiators in the arena and I think the answer is no. Would it be the galdiators I would be repelled by and in a similar way the answer is no, they were just vistims of their circumstances, my issue would be with the crowd and what their attendance represented.

To be honest I just do not get it though I have watched a little bit so I could make my own judgements, what really turns me off is when the camera swing to the crowd and you observe their behaviour and see parents and children opperating in a similar way.

Look forwards to see if you can convince me otherwise on this one guys.

the miz is just a wanabe edge, R truth was better when he was called k quick (2001 if you can rember that) dolph is pretty good, it think he should stick to the mid card though. the divas are terrible, bring back lita, jackie and victoria. in short the pg era sucks. and daniel bryan? please!

I think daniel bryan is a good wrestler. CM punk is a good wrestler too. If Austin came back and did what he use to do (stick the middle fingers up at people) he would get blasted for doing it.

Still watch from time to time, but will always love the mid 90's to early 2000's when Hitman Hart, Ultimate Warrior, Hogan, Macho Man, Legion of Doom, Jake the Snake, and many others, were headlining and at their peak.

For me personally, it's gone downhill a fraction the last few years (since HHH started dominating the booking committee.)

Still many great performers like Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, etc and will always enjoy watching it from time to time.

Actually just finished reading Bret Hart's autobiography; highly, highly recommended to any wrestling fans. A very interesting and honest assessment of life inside and outside of the business.