grazza86

Gaming

What games do you lot play? What platform?

All my gaming is done on the PC leave the Wii for my parner and son.

I tend to get into one game and play it as the main focus and then devel back into other stuff to suplement may gaming activity. My favorite games would be;

World of Warcraft

Elder Scrolls series

Dragon Age series

Pro Cycling Manager

F1 2011

Spore

Anno 2070

Total War series

I have not tried Starcraft.

I had a period a few years back where I had become addicted to World of Warcraft and needed to get things back into control. Part of this is about sticking to as few games as possible untill I have completed one. As a result if I have got something which is similar on the go I tend not to look at anything else as an alternative.

Grazza what sort of stuff do you play and why?

Sports, Action, Platformers, puzzle games, rts (real time strategy), MMOs. Computer games are good to play

The last time I played computer games was on a ZX Spectrum. My favourites were Cyclone and Full Throttle.

I play games on the computer, but not what people think of as computer games.

Just recently stated playing chess with my son, its good as the computer it tells you the rules as you go. Which saves me the aggravation of telling him what he can and cant do. And he can play on his own if he wants to.

In a lazy mood so not gonna list games just now...

Depending on mood I games on the Wii (not mine so have to be granted access), Xbox, my PC, the dreaded facebook (the games are the best thing on it and that's saying something). And if I can be bothered I sometimes mess around on my housemate's N64 or Gamecube - or I dig out a handheld (PSP, Gameboy SP or Colour, or the DS, but the games on the PSP or DS aren't as good as they were on the older handheld consoles IMO - there are a few for each that are pretty good but they are the minority these days). One of these days (when its been long enough) I'm gonna dig out my PS2 for an almost nostalgic session :lol:

I had a cool version of battlechess on my parents old computer :D

Edited by darkshine

I'm not really a gamer but I did play WoW for a few years, mainly because my husband is a gamer and I was fed up of being a WoW widow and discovered I actually enjoyed it :D I've have a TOR account currently but am not playing that often.