Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

aches everytime I handwrite

I prefer to write on a computer for years , but now i have recognised if i ever handwrite my hands hurt all the time. At any length of time even short periods of time. I am slower at handwriting than i type on computer. I have difficulty keeping up with what someone saying and taking notes at the same time, but a speed if i had a laptop with me?

My 13 year old son is the same he prefers typing .........bonus is he can type really fast..................

Hi,

My 10 y.o has a similar problem, and was diagnosed with dysgraphia last year. When he is made to write quickly in school, his writing is atrocious. I am hoping that when he goes up to senior school he will be able to use a laptop to take notes, or he'll get very behind.

Diane

Hmm, my nearly nine year old sometimes gets so stressed with writing that he hits his head with his ruler and a TA ends up scribing, or they give him a keyboard. But it's a bit of a patchy system for him. Sometimes he gets the help, sometimes he doesn't.