Mannify

Why am I 'Norfolk Broads'?

It's to do with climbing mountains. You start on a flat plateau and "climb" by the number of posts. So the more you post, the bigger the mountain

Can't remember where but it explains it somewhere here

Lol. You're now Salisbury Hill!!! :lol:

This smiley is meant ironically :notworthy:

:devil:

How you doing AS Warrior? You got your sleep pattern under control? Mine's a little all over the place after the last week of hell....

Mannify - you are welcome - I'm sure they did it on purpose to get people wondering - my favourite thing is when someone calls me Kilimanjaro or another member title instead of my name (let's face it, the title and name are close together) it still makes me laugh though :lol: Salisbury hill will forever remind me or Peter Gabriel - I've said it before and I'll say it again no doubt (even though the spelling is different) ;)

How you doing AS Warrior? You got your sleep pattern under control? Mine's a little all over the place after the last week of hell....

awnser to both is crazy, i feel pumped up at like 4am. but im happy none the less. i just find sleep boring, there things id rather be doing.

There's something about 4am for me too... I have to avoid it or I won't sleep til about 7-9am. I seem to just click awake at night, it gets to after 10:00 and it's like this thing switches on in my head and BANG - I'm awake and alert - it's really annoying sometimes.