A-S warrior

who keeps leaving the gate open?

i swear this forum attracts more spammers than any other, what are the mods doing about it? and better yet where in the blue hell are they?! we havent had a mod or an admin sign in for over a month! and we seem to be attracting alot of unwanted quests. yes there not posting, but ive had nearly 900 profile views, it seems obvious that a bot is trying to hack into my profile and use me as a sock puppet account. they wont succed because my password is a 57 letter code. but the security is really slack right now, no mods, no one in charge, if there isnt more effort put in for our security, im gona walk!

Dear A-S Warrior

I am not sure how you can say that moderators and admin are not signing into the forum as I for one sign on a regular basis and indeed a lot of what I do is behind the scenes and would not be visible to yourself.

I have made a forum change to stop guests viewing members profiles which is actually a sensible precaution and encourages visitors to join the forum as members.

Kind regards

Lufty

I am not sure how you can say that moderators and admin are not signing into the forum as I for one sign on a regular basis and indeed a lot of what I do is behind the scenes and would not be visible to yourself.

sorry, lufty i know you do alot, but how many of you admins are there? and its only you i see do anything.

Lufty I PM'd you a week ago, it would be nice to know if any of the following options are relevant

1. You have blocked my message

2. You have been busy

3. You are ignoring me

4. You don't know how to reply

5. You have nothing to say to me

6. You think I made some relevant and interesting points

7. You are just deciding what to say

8. You think I should just shut up

9. My message was out of order

10. I'm full of ######

Either way, would it be possible for you to please acknowledge that I have sent you a PM - yes it was a long PM and I realise that I made a hell of a lot of points - but I really don't think that it will take forever to say either "###### off" or "I'm busy" or "I'll get back to you" or "talk to someone else Darkshine" or "I have received and read your PM Darkshine".

Regards

Darkshine

Edited by darkshine