Sa Skimrande

Asperger's High

oh and i pronounce it, as- per- jer not ass- burger.

Myself also, but could that be because we know how to pronounce our language whereas American's don't and for the fact we still use some french pronunciation in our dialect where that is alien to them ?

But what irritates me, is the way that the web is trying to educate me into questioning my own spellings of things, whereas pre internet, I could spell anything with ease as words I always liked and sought out new picturesque words to intone. Mad I know and no doubt people thought I was, but now I know why and my spelling has taken a nose dive to say the least.

Myself also, but could that be because we know how to pronounce our language whereas American's don't and for the fact we still use some french pronunciation in our dialect where that is alien to them ?

But what irritates me, is the way that the web is trying to educate me into questioning my own spellings of things, whereas pre internet, I could spell anything with ease as words I always liked and sought out new picturesque words to intone. Mad I know and no doubt people thought I was, but now I know why and my spelling has taken a nose dive to say the least.

americans are just big headed and think they own everything. its called english, not americanish! and we pronuce things as they should be prounced, your right.

It's pronounced AsperGER not AsperJER, given that the bloke it was named after was German and there is no soft "g" in German and his name was pronounced AsperGER. So no, you haven't got it right.

:lol:

See, man flu is totally real!

As for the pronunciation of aspergers - I just use whichever I feel like according to who I'm talking with as everyone seems to disagree which is correct - even though I agree with the German's not have a soft "g" theory :)

Edited by darkshine

always liked this Manflu sketch