lizzy-wilson

...Anyone interested in music or tracking storms?

Two of the main interests I have are music and tracking storms i.e tornadoes in America.

I love discovering new artists and will listen to pretty much anything, some of the ones I have come across are, Aynsley Lister, Tyler James (He was on The Voice this year. I discovered him before the program was aired) Lady Antebellum, The Gabe Dixon Band...oh..I can't remember anymore, got a brain like a sieve.

Be happy to hear any suggestions.

Music addict here :D

And storm chasing looks cool, have watched a fair few programs on it and it looks scarily fun, although the science stuff is the really interesting part as they try to predict them and kinda prevent people from dying...

I watched one last year with this woman who had some medical problem and she went over to America whenever she could - she chased the storms, but she also told people that one was coming, she had all this hi-tech stuff in her car, and as part of the documentary went and saw a small town that had been totally devastated - and then she got upset cuz she saw that side of it - all the buildings were clapboard houses so the whole town pretty much looked like matchsticks.

Then again, I like a lot of the extreme weather shows, water I think is one of the most destructive forces, it's pretty unstoppable - but I like anything like that, earthquakes, storms, volcanoes, mudslides, avalanches, it just makes you think that if the earth wanted to (if it could want anything) it could destroy us all so easily.

I like Baroque and medieval music - only wish I had more opportunities to play it.