darkshine

Theme music

Is this the one darkshine?

Robot Wars

Yeah :D

Thanks - it's really annoying because I can go to youtube and it works fine, but any topic on the forum that has more than 3 clips on it doesn't wanna load at times and can take up to 15 minutes to even load the page... watching a clip can take up to 5 minutes for it to play and posting is very hit and miss - I guess it's mainly because my wireless signal keeps dropping pretty low lol

Thanks again for putting it up for me :thumbs:

Does anyone here watch Fringe? It's one of my favourite shows at the moment (an in my opinion one of the best sci-fi shows ever made) and it has so many different versions of the opening titles, although the theme music is generally the same or similar between them.

Here are some of the different intro sequences:

The original version:

The 'retro' version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reaIcN61M-M

Here are some more Fringe intro sequences.

The alternate universe version:

The future version:

And here are the rest of the Fringe intro sequences.

The alternate timeline version:

The Observers version:

The openings for Fringe are pretty simple but very effective I think. The show is really one of those ones that needs to be watched straight through from the beginning if it's going to make any sense.

Just looked it up - I am struggling to know how I haven't heard of it - but even at a brief glance I can see you are probably right and it needs to be watched from the beginning.

These two shows were from one of the creators of Fringe:

Lost (which doesn't have much of a theme really)

Alias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvtyd59s7VY

Anyone seen either of these?

I watched the occasional episode of the first season of lost, and no more than 4 from the remaining 5 (I think there were 6 in all) they dragged it out too long (in my opinion).

Someone lent me the game, think it was called Lost Via Dormus - it gave the highlights I guess - good concept - but I still think the tv series was excessively long :D

I can agree with that. And to top it all off they failed to answer most of the questions they had raised and the few answers they did give were complete cop outs. The ending really ruined it all for me.

I can agree with that. And to top it all off they failed to answer most of the questions they had raised and the few answers they did give were complete cop outs. The ending really ruined it all for me.

I think its a shame when these series get it wrong, when technically everything is there for it to be so right - it's why I didn't bother watching it more.

I know a couple of people who did stick with it all the way through and they too were disappointed with the ending.

Fortunately, Fringe has been managing to avoid making the same mistakes that Lost did. They have actually provided answers to many of the questions they have raised and the answers have been pretty satisfying.