darkshine

Theme music

oh no thomas!!!! the ex wife i dont want to see again! i was hooked on it till i was 12. i have every single ertl train, coach, truck from 1984 to 2000. and i would re create episodes that were my favorate over and over again, the flying kipper was my favorate. why oh why is thomas haunting me? lol

darkshine --- Absolutely brilliant! completely forgot about that! :lol:

:thumbs:

Did you watch angry beavers too?

oh yeah! all the time, i would get up 6am on a saturday morning eat my lucky charms and watch rocko, doug and then angry beavers would come on at 7, what a tv shedule that was! bring back 1998!

Edited by A-S warrior

This isn't theme music, but I wouldn't exactly put this on the 'what you're listening to' thread, and it doesn't exactly deserve its own thread. My kids know this by heart and I thought I'd inflict it on you guys. Sorry about the ad

There's also The Duck Song 2, and The Duck Song 3, as well as Honey Bear by the same guy. 'Honey bear, honey bear, honey bear; What are you doing in your underwear?'

I was joking lol - put what you want when you want (I was in miserable morning mode - sleep deprived etc) I quite liked the asking for grapes thing - it made me smile :)

I've had loads of favourite theme tunes over the years. I used to love playdays as a kid and loved the theme tune!

I was also a big fan of Crystal maze growing up:

I also loved Gladiators growing up. Baywatch and Gladiators was my Saturday night entertainemt!

Being a massive football fan, one of my favourite programme now is Match of the Day - classic theme tune!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U24xYIJbm-8

OMG! Through the Playdays one just found Poddington Peas - another great children's programme I loved as a kid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB3K7eFFXHE

Sorry, I've gone a bit mad - no more at the moment - promise!

Isn't it just - it didn't half make me smile when I played it :)

This topic has really allowed me to re-discover some of my favourite childhood programmes. I've got loads of themes I could post on here. I won't as I don't want to annoy/bore people, but it's made me smile re-discovering so many of the programmes I used to watch when younger that I had forgotten about :)

As far as I'm concerned you can post as much as you want cuz I find it interesting, and people put up some funny stuff that I wouldn't think of, and then it makes me remember other things - and the good thing is that I only play the ones I wanna hear :lol:

I used to like the theme from Count Duckula

And the Addams Family films :D

This topic has really allowed me to re-discover some of my favourite childhood programmes. I've got loads of themes I could post on here. I won't as I don't want to annoy/bore people, but it's made me smile re-discovering so many of the programmes I used to watch when younger that I had forgotten about :)

lol more where those came from! keep watcing! :)

I have this to offer, one for the older ones amongst us.

many happy memories of discovering a whole new world of music through this programme.

Love the last 2 replies :D

I think there's something in this - at some point someone asked if this post wasn't just a rehash of the "what's everyone listening to post" and I don't think so, because there's something else here, there's something about these programs or theme tunes that has meaning and memories for people. In the other post I can pop up a song I am listening to and it might have no significance whatsoever at times... but these theme tunes remind me of so many things, and as people post more and more I remember more things (even if it's mostly been cartoons lol - but who cares?) Things in our younger years had a freedom to them that can be harder to find as an adult - I think it's great to get back in touch with some of this stuff cuz a lot of it is pretty positive (in my humble opinion).

So here's something positively childish to make my point

People don't seem to like mine so far, oh well, perhaps I'm just a different generation or something! Anyhow, I'm going to post a few more of my favourites anyway :)

Family Ness:

Jimbo and the Jet Set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke7r3SBC-z8&feature=fvwrel

Edited by SensitiveSoul