darkshine

Theme music

A-S warrior - Set me a challenge and I will prevail. 13 minutes of Clarrisa theme sat through, without doing anything else other than staring at the screen. How's that for taking on the challenge and beating it!

Oh and don't you dare tell me I failed because I blinked :lol: You'd have to be superhuman not to blink!

As if I'm going to waste 5 hours on watching that -13 minutes is my limit!

sadly enough i manged to last just over 3 hours.

Well then fair play to you - respect for that. I couldn't!

Here's one for you A-S Warrior:

try listening to that for 10 hours!

Indeed it has, but it's been great for me :D It's been good fun given me a platform to start posting and helped me to build my confidence in believing I won't be shot down for expressing thoughts or opinions. Hence why I wrote such a forthright post in a different topic. I finally felt able to express some of my thoughts. and felt good for doing so :)

Sorry it's gone a bit :offtopic: Darkshine!

To get it back on topic here's another theme tune:

Oh and another one :lol:

I loved The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I had videos for years after it had finished being shown on TV!

Darkshine, I think you've created a monster. This thread has taken on a life of it own. :robot:

Maybe, but its fun ;)

I liked the alligator song

But can live without ever seeing AS Warrior's He Man vid ever again...

Indeed it has, but it's been great for me :D It's been good fun given me a platform to start posting and helped me to build my confidence in believing I won't be shot down for expressing thoughts or opinions. Hence why I wrote such a forthright post in a different topic. I finally felt able to express some of my thoughts. and felt good for doing so :)

Sorry it's gone a bit :offtopic: Darkshine!

You've posted some cool stuff so I'm glad it's served a dual purpose of fun and confidence building :)

I quite like the 10 hour song in some ways - although I won't be listening to it for that long as the urge to smash my computer builds the longer I listen to it - I'm at 5 minutes nearly and it will die when I press send on this message... :devil:

But can live without ever seeing AS Warrior's He Man vid ever again...

What He-man vid. Have I missed something somewhere?! I saw a comment about it, but no vid!

You've posted some cool stuff so I'm glad it's served a dual purpose of fun and confidence building :)

I've got loads more stuff I could post too!

What He-man vid. Have I missed something somewhere?! I saw a comment about it, but no vid!

Scrap that comment. I've just realised what the video is :oops:

your all in denial, its the finest video on the internet.

DEFINITELY a matter of opinion :unsure::lol:

your all in denial, its the finest video on the internet.

DEFINITELY a matter of opinion :unsure::lol:

And my opinion is that the He Man thing is really really bad :lol:

And my opinion is that the He Man thing is really really bad :lol:

And I totally agree :P

:devil:

Well you brought up the fun house thing!! ;)

well, that blue peter theme is a cat of a different breed. its a whole new evil. fun houe is tame compaired to it.

Perhaps I could oblige instead - I'm always one to take up a dare - even if it wasn't aimed at me specifically :P

All the Blue Peter themes in one :lol:

This forum is bringing out my dark side :devil:

well, that blue peter theme is a cat of a different breed. its a whole new evil. fun houe is tame compaired to it.

:lol: so you don't wanna make a pencil pot from a bog roll and then stick a load of stuff on it that would cost you about a tenner to buy, when you could have nipped down to partners and got one for a quid then?

Perhaps I could oblige instead - I'm always one to take up a dare - even if it wasn't aimed at me specifically :P

All the Blue Peter themes in one :lol:

This forum is bringing out my dark side :devil:

Now that's verging on pure evil lol - welcome to the dark side :ph34r:;)

Now that's verging on pure evil lol - welcome to the dark side :ph34r:;)

Why, thank you very much :) I wish I'd discovered it sooner. It's great fun! :D

Seeing as I'm on the dark side, here's a creepy programme with a creepy theme just to creep you all out a bit :devil:

:lol:

Can't believe this was an actual kids TV prog. He is way too creepy!!!!!!!!

I love this topic! I've been having a pretty hard night - crying lots - but this topic has just got a smile out of me :) I wasn't sure about whether or not to post the Blue Peter thing but I'm so glad you guys saw the funny side and took the joke. Thanks for allowing me join in and feel so much a part of this topic :)

I love this topic! I've been having a pretty hard night - crying lots - but this topic has just got a smile out of me :) I wasn't sure about whether or not to post the Blue Peter thing but I'm so glad you guys saw the funny side and took the joke. Thanks for allowing me join in and feel so much a part of this topic :)

well, me and darkshine are on here most nights trying to out stupid each other, when your feeling down feel free to join us. trust me after a night of talking to me, you,ll leave feeling glad to be you lol. oh and i agree this has turned into a classic topic.

This topic would have been much shorter and duller without you :)

I've had a rough night - you guys made me smile too - even when I end up seeing Peewee Herman and Round the Twist :lol:

:first:

ooooo hang on.. :unsure:

:lol:

Anyone used to watch Johnny Briggs (it was called something like that) can't remember the theme tune though (yeah I'm being lazy)

Never heard of it! The only Johnny Briggs I know is the one who played Mike Baldwin in Corrie :lol:

Here you go though, had a look on youtube and assume this must be what you were talking about::