A-S warrior

the silly topic (for all things stupid)

i invite you all to join me into the world of all things silly and stupid, post anything you want just make sure its silly.

for best results stock up on diamond white and special brew and type while smashed.

i was talking about my right sided abnormality in my brain with a girl the other week, i said it used to cause epilesy, severe anger, etc etc. she says "can you use it to your advantage"? shocked at the ignorance of the question all i could respond with was this, "yeah if you flash a strobe light in my face i do a really cool dance"

had a chat with a mate too the other day and he was braggin about his new girlfriend saying how she gives the best h***. i said h*** from her must be like a tightrope walk over niagra falls. he says how? i say because it might feel good, until you look down.

im going to finish my first silly entry with a quote "if somethings too hard, it isnt worth doing" - homer simpson.

peace out.

Obviously you are :lol:

Actually you aren't the only one - that was just a joke... I just haven't been able to think of anything and was pretty disappointed that nobody else has either - maybe everyone's feeling serious right now? :unsure:

I was smiling before I even pressed play so an epic fail from me cuz it made me laugh - but then it wasn't totally fair because as soon as you said:

"Try and watch without laughing"

That made me smile straight away cuz knowing you and the sort of things you put up - I knew it would be funny...

I wheeled out of the opticians today singing "i can see clearly now the specs are on", cheered up the man waiting.

Haha, that video reminded me of this...love it! :)

I love it, my support worker and I quote it at each other all the time :P

Crrrazy as a coconut!! :) Haha, just thinking about it makes me smile! Aww, happy days :)

Simple things can be good/funny/meaningful :)

Absolutely! A lot of my speech comes from song lyrics / TV / film scripts actually :)

What's your favourite? I forever search for moments to say "it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again" :lol:

Hahahaha :) Ummm, I can't think now I'm on the spot. But I used to have a boss who was Chinese, so her pronunciation of some things were a little odd, but she's one of the people I tend to mimic because she's strong and generally awesome, so I come out with these phrases in a Chinese accent and people look at me like I'm totally bonkers! So instead of saying "what are you doing?" I say "wah choo do-aahn?" (that's the best I can write it out, sorry!), with her inflection. She also called me "Lootie" instead of "Ruthy". :)

I like that way of saying what you doing - but I can't think of any other examples either - they just appear in my mind in the moment :D

:) I also burst into song aaaaall the time because someone will say something that reminds me of a song. If I say / think the word "sometimes" I start singing "Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow" from Bill Withers - Lean On Me. Anyway, is this silly enough to be in this thread or have I hijacked it? :s Did you know that there's such a thing as a sausage tree? :o

Fair enough - pretty weird to describe the fruit as sausage like... looks more like a peanut crossed with a kiwi fruit - but maybe whoever coined the common name hadn't seen those things :)

Fair enough - pretty weird to describe the fruit as sausage like... looks more like a peanut crossed with a kiwi fruit - but maybe whoever coined the common name hadn't seen those things :)

True, I guess "sausage tree" is a colloquial term, rather than an accurate anatomical one :) My Dad used to live in the Caribbean and they ate bread fruit. That confused me!!! :) It's most like a potato in texture and flavour.

Isn't that the one that smells like puke? Or is that something else? :unsure::lol:

Umm I don't know... I don't think I would have eaten it if it did though! Though my Dad didn't realise at first that you're supposed to cook it, and tried eating it raw. He thought it was foul and couldn't understand why everyone else liked it so much! :lol:

what do you call a woman that knows where her husband is every night?

a widow.

Haha. I like "If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!" :P

Playmobileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (something i say when im being silly)