Hi all

Is there a diferent add on so i can correct my own spelling errors on here? The underlining in red part isnt happening for some reason. The main difference is i have this application on my mobile as well as the desktop.

Any ideas?

If I'm writing something of any length I tend to use a word processing software which has a spell check that underlines any errors (although I have it disabled right now for exam reasons) and then correct them and just copy and paste it in here - it would be a hassle with shorter messages though.

What browser are you using? Some have spell check options and this could be the problem.

Eye halve a spelling chequer

It came with my pea sea.

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye can knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error rite

Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eve have run this poem threw it

I'm shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect all the weigh

My chequer tolled me sew.

Anon.

To be honest, spelling isn't such an issue here. I 9 times out of 10 make out a post even with no commas or full stops. a spelling error doesn't take a genius to translate.

Warrior trekster wanted to spell i admire her for that she just finds it hard as its part of having dyslexia. Ginger software corrects my punctuation and spells for me but not at the moment because I'm waiting for my new power supply for laptop as it broke

Really? I've always found trekster to have some of the best spelling and grammer on here. Better than me anyway.

Only due to being off dairy and gluten, having my PC underline the misspelt words and then remembering what their correct spellings are so i can change them. i also access this forum via my mobile so was wondering if there was a good dictionary to go with the internet for my phone.