Cinnamon

Hello

Hello, I am new to this forum.

I am 43 and I have recently been screened for Asperger's syndrome - meanign I had to fill in three questionnaires.

From the results of this screening they decided that I would 'benefit from further assessment'.

So I am now on a waiting list to be assessed, but the list is long, so it won't be my turn until April, May or June next year.

So I don't know yet if I have Asperger's syndrome.

What does the 'norfolk broads' thing over my avatar mean?

Edited by Cinnamon

Hi Cinnamon and welcome to the forum.

The Norfolk Broads thing is a reference to how many posts you've made on the forum. The name will change the more posts you make to things like Snowdon and Kilimanjaro.

Hope you find the forum useful. I only joined a few days ago and I really like it already. I've found everyone to be really friendly and welcoming. :)

lol stupid ######. i have actully mastered the cinnamon challange, the trick is to mix the cinnamon into a paste in your mouth before swallowing it, if you try and swallow it dry you,ll will cough it up strait away.

I think I'll pass on the cinnamon challenge...

And that lady at the end - there weren't no way she was gonna be able to turn that massive ladle of cinnamon into a paste - there was WAY TOO MUCH lol - I just loved the cloud with the first cough - and the desperate dash for water - and the fact that she was almost alright and then started choking again :devil:

Sorry to anyone else cuz I know this was totally irrelevant but I saw it the other night and thought it was so ###### funny!!!! :lol:

I think I will pass on the cinnamon challenge too. I did laugh about the video, but it is a slightly stupid thing to do, though....

I like cinnamon because it tastes good, it smells good, and I like the word as well.

Cinnamon is fine in small quantities in other foods - I can think of quite a few seasonings and spices that are either disgusting or very strong in ground or powdered form, but ok within other foods, I wouldn't try and swallow a ladle full of any of them either :lol:

ive added cinamon to my crumbles and tea sometimes to sweeten it, welcome.