smileyK

Still getting dark bad horrid thoughts

Still having deep dark thoughts running through my head and been on my tablets ( paroxetine 20 Mg) good few weeks now thoughts I want share but scare anxious me not too keep them to myself within side me and my head best place for them I really don't want up the dosage die to weight gain as explained before ! Got medication review on Monday 20 th august

Yes, I'm sure you know this is one of the side effects of your meds but I do worry that if you increase the dosage, these hallucinations will worsen (along with the other things I mentioned in your other post) Try not to dwell on these dark thoughts and see if you can think of nice things. Perhaps you have too much time on your hands (i.e. having more time to allow these thoughts to enter your head), why not do other things that you enjoy and think of the lovely children that you work with. But keeping these thoughts to yourself is not healthy so feel free to PM me if you don't want to post them publicly