Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

I went to the cinema and meal out last night

Last night I went to go for a meal out with one of my friends- i was naughty and had all the stuff i should not eat and thought i would make my tummy poorly, but it did not make me poorly. I went to TGI fridays and had Jack Daniels wings as a starter followed by a Jack Daniels Burger that was yummy, and then i naughty sharing dessert called brownie obsession that was yummy also- had brownie, with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce with a dulped of icecream. I did not have a poorly tummy. We then went to watch a movie its step up 4 and it was amazing! in 3D recommends who loves step up and street dance its a must see! Its now my top favourites instead of the 3rd version. It finished about 10:30ish and got home by 10:50 by taxi which i paid for. And she had a sleep over, so i still got the airbed 'kingsize' cost me £17.49 still up. Took me a while to figure how to blow up with a hand pump which then when i youtube i saw what i did wrong silly me