A-S warrior

a quick question for my friends.

living with aspergers series episode 5 is my next mission for the forum, but what do you think sould be the topic?

how to deal with bullies?

dealing with a break up?

or money managing?

i,ll get the topic in the works in the next couple of weeks when all the nerve racking life changes calm down lol.

yet me know what yall think.

Whatever you want. If you are stuck however and want to rock the boat a bit, and keep it contempory how about his one as the Paralympics start next Wednesday;

How disabling is Autism?

Can you list the first 4 episodes to place it in context? (Yeah I could look but I'm feeling lazy after spending my spare time searching ###### puppet shows) :lol:

Bullying is always a good one, can happen to anyone, at any age, in school, or a work environment etc.My son was bullied quite badly at primary school.No one would mess with him now though , hes 6ft 2

There, lazybones:

Wow, thanks - that's really efficiently nice of you - especially when I was being lazy :oops::thumbs::)

lol nice one :D

darkshine you knew where they were beacuse you posted on them all. :lol:

Yeah I know I could have found them, and even though I was being lazy at the time I last posted here, I've truly been busy all day or I would have looked 'em up, I've only been online for pretty short stints today.

It's good to have them listed here though... cuz I bet I'm not the only one who finds that useful.

As for which option, I have no preference, I guess money or bullying cuz they haven't been covered at yet and possibly "dealing with a break up" is a bit soon after "getting that girl" so maybe that should wait a while longer :lol:

I do think LancsLad's idea should be put up somewhere - maybe he should do that since he thought of it :devil:

I do think LancsLad's idea should be put up somewhere - maybe he should do that since he thought of it :devil:

i agree, since i am an autisum is an ability extremist. id be contradicting myself by writing a topic on it lol

Personally, I feel bullying (and how to deal with it in school and the workplace) should be a topic - though I won't upset anyone by saying it should be the next topic.

I think in this present climate, jobs are a premium and job security is at a low. I think this would highlight some of the weaknesses in people with AS - especially those that feel bullied or taken advantage of

Please Warrior, put this on the list :notworthy