pingu

Long time no see

Hello everyone. I havent been around for years. and for that i am really sorry, but i thought i would pop back in to ask the mods a question. You see i am writing a book (still) about Autism and mental health, and back in the beginning this forum was my lifeline. I wondered if i had your permission to mention that fact and also to mention some of the posts i made here back in 2004 - 2007. I will not be mentioning anyone by name, but i cannot continue with the chapter i am on until i know that i have the permission of this forum.

A quick update whilst i am here. My youngest son and Daughter are still been home educated by myself and are doing as well as can be expected. We are currently going through the diagnostic procedure again with my daughter as her difficulties are impacting on her daily life. My son as you might remember already has a diagnosis of Aspergers syndrome. My eldest son who is now 19 has recently been diagnosed with Schizophrenia. So we have got our work cut out here,

I hope you are all well, Hello to everyone new, Is flora still around btw? she was a massive support here at one time but i havent had the time to check out yet if she is still a member here.

Anyway i hope you are all ok .

much love.

pingu

Lol really? where did everyone go? It has been a while since i called by, a bit too long by the sound of things. I started writing the book in 2007 but had to take a break due to family circumstances in 2008. since then i have only been writing tiny bits at a time, but recently i have really got back into it and am hopeful that this time i will actually finish it. and when i do i will hope to get it published, but if nobody wants to take it on then i will be selling it as an Ebook online. . its great to meet you guys. x

Hi pingu , I think its probably best to pm Lufty.Hope your ok I know things have been real tough.Good luck with that book of yours :) , suzex

Welcome back unsure if we've met or not? My signature might interest you and well done for keeping going with the home ed.

Hi pingu , I think its probably best to pm Lufty.Hope your ok I know things have been real tough.Good luck with that book of yours :) , suzex

hi Suze. thank you for your comment. How are you doing ?

pretty good......kids all getting older, eldest is now working and fulfilling his dreams working with tractors :thumbs: , hes alot happier now he can pursue his own interests independently.Best wishes to you and your family xx

You do have lot on bless you how your son doing? He on medication for schizophrenia? Does he get support from Mental Health Team? What about your other son with AS does he get support? Do you get chill relax have " you time" do you get respite care with any of your children? Your life book sounds like " interesting" read for sure good luck with your book writing I love writing autobiographies/ biographies and poetry

Lol really? where did everyone go? It has been a while since i called by, a bit too long by the sound of things. I started writing the book in 2007 but had to take a break due to family circumstances in 2008. since then i have only been writing tiny bits at a time, but recently i have really got back into it and am hopeful that this time i will actually finish it. and when i do i will hope to get it published, but if nobody wants to take it on then i will be selling it as an Ebook online. . its great to meet you guys. x

Good luck with it :)