Mannify

Lets help send AS Warrior to India

Wuz that that bloke frum down sowth buttin in again, jsut cuz he as big muscles thinks he can do wot e wants. Tell ya that body buildin lark up ere is just for lasses, wuldnt get no proper bloke doin that stuf no bleedin energy left after 26 hours a day shifts down pit.

Wen we went skool we didn't do spellin cuz it adnt been invented yet, just so ya no.

I fink 'e wuz buttin in agin... I dunt mind tho... even wen peple carnt talk proper like

maddness can be libertaing cant it? walking home 8 miles from sainsburys with your weekly shopping in the pouring rain walking down the dual carrigeway is the most fun ive had in my life.

Yeah, that's the kinda stuff that can make life interesting - it's an experience to have :)

A-S Warrior I don't know what girls are like down your way, but I could drop you off on a Friday or Saturday night around Blackpool with a sign around your neck saying 'Southern guy looking for a good time' and you would be lucky to come out of there alive. It's not that you would have any problem from blokes because it is a complete no go area for us lads, way too dangerous with all them hen nights kicking off. Then you would learn who is in charge mate. One of the most important things you ever learn in life up here are those two little words which are esential for well being,

"yes luv."

If all else fails you could record it and post the full video up once you've done it - no cheating and splicing bits of film together though or we'll be able to tell :D

Why don't you pick a date and stream it if you can, otherwise just video it if the streaming doesn't come about? That way you at least still have a date to which to work, and we can start anticipating it. Personally speaking it would be a bit of a downer if it was October 20th or November 17th, coz I wouldn't be able to watch. But other people will have other preferences, so go with what's best for you.