A-S warrior

how to do the cinnamon challange.

the cinnamon the challange is one of the most popular fads on youtube. the challange is to swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon, and usually pepole end up coughing it up and going into a coughing fit. (very funny)

its actully really easy to do and heres how:

• let the cinnamon sit on your tounge so you can build up a sufficent amount of saliva.
  • then when you have enough saliva, work it into a gooey paste in your mouth.
  • work it around your mouth so you have no dry residue remaining
  • you can then swallow the cinnamon easily.

see its that easy, just dont try and swallow it dry like a moron! lol.

so now your ready to impress your friends and familly and be the talk of the town

dont try if your allergic to cinnamon.

*disclaimer, its up to the person reading my post to try this at there own discretion i take no reasponsibillity* - just covering my backside.

yeah but why ? :sick:

................why would you do it :blink:

................why would you not have something better to do :cheers: ...............I,m off to troll youtube :ph34r:

A-S Warrior can think of a few challenges I could set you regarding 'cinnamon sticks' if you are up for that sort of thing. Can't give out details as the post but would be deleted but if you are feeling brave, lol.

yeah but why ? :sick:

................why would you do it :blink:

................why would you not have something better to do :cheers: ...............I,m off to troll youtube :ph34r:

to show pepole you can do it, or if your like me, slightly immature :lol: plus you can win alot of bar bets (if you happen to carry a jar of cinnamon and a sppon around with you on a night out)

Yum, I eat cinnamon almost every day... :)

its by far my favorate spice, i put loads in my oats so i dont need sugar. so it makes this challange for me even easier :)

A-S Warrior can think of a few challenges I could set you regarding 'cinnamon sticks' if you are up for that sort of thing. Can't give out details as the post but would be deleted but if you are feeling brave, lol.

ahha! you,ve out smarted me once again old boy! a cinnamon stick would be murder lol and what do you plan to do with it? :unsure:

ahha! you,ve out smarted me once again old boy! a cinnamon stick would be murder lol and what do you plan to do with it? :unsure:

Well.... you could... actually, probably better if I don't say anything :lol:

Who on Earth would want to do that? Not me!

I'd rather try the novel challenge...eat a whole book without chewing! Joke...

Well, if you're gonna get pedantic, I could explain in detail the difference between a picture book, a picturebook and an illustrated book, as well as the various academic squabbles that arise from these details. I'm quite happy to do that; just say the word.

:devil:

Well, if you're gonna get pedantic, I could explain in detail the difference between a picture book, a picturebook and an illustrated book, as well as the various academic squabbles that arise from these details. I'm quite happy to do that; just say the word.

:devil:

The word :D

Yay! I didn't really wanna write a voluntary TMA. Mind you, much as you think you might be able to work it out, you'd be amazed what heavy weather the critics make of it! I suppose it's fair enough, though, to make such a big issue of it - I mean, what possible significance can the end of the world in December have compared the the weighty issue of how to classify a picture book, a picturebook or an illustrated book?

Actually, you called my bluff, didn't you? The directionality of bluffing is always a hard concept to consolidate.

Yay! I didn't really wanna write a voluntary TMA. Mind you, much as you think you might be able to work it out, you'd be amazed what heavy weather the critics make of it! I suppose it's fair enough, though, to make such a big issue of it - I mean, what possible significance can the end of the world in December have compared the the weighty issue of how to classify a picture book, a picturebook or an illustrated book?

My thoughts exactly :devil:

Actually, you called my bluff, didn't you? The directionality of bluffing is always a hard concept to consolidate.

Yes, I called your bluff - did you only just notice? :P

There must be some linkage to "Neanderthals and fjords and thread worms and ancient condoms". Anyway, you can't blame us if you're not about to moderate your own thread :whistle:.

There must be some linkage to "Neanderthals and fjords and thread worms and ancient condoms".

Oh yeah - there's obviously a link between those things - I'm sure I could reduce the tone of all of them if I tried though so I guess that's a link :ph34r: