Sign in to follow this  
smileyK

Hayfever flared up come back so I think?!

I had hayfever when I was a child really bad my eyes used swell huge red puffy looked massive awful was watery runny as was my nose couldn't stop sneezing just recently every morning my eyes sore like hayfever and sneezing itchy nose and eyes so looks like come back! Thought got rid of it obviously not! I'm also allergic bad to dog fur my eyes swell like gallons if stroke any dog then forget to wash my hands then put hands up to eyes end up taking piriton tablet to reduce hayfever so annoying though only just started flaring up again dont know why so random sudden forgot to add I'm allergic to dust too all in all not great ! Just hope it disappears fast as it came really don't want it back for good again! My eyes used swell so much had to be taken to hospital once just shows how bad it is! Don't know if it is actual hayfever but feels like it and once take tablet it calms my eyes and nose down completely to hardly anything at all!

I get hayfever. I have been taking my meds for it and it has been OK most of the summer, but I have been sneezing a lot and my eyes were sore for the past three days, so maybe the pollen count is extra high at the moment?