Mannify

Emoticons we need

I thought sorry would be a good one, or embarrassed, or an angel cuz you got a devil.

And last time I said that I was told that :peace::oops: and :bancomp: covered them - which I don't think they fully do.

Cuz oops isn't always embarrassed and peace is too smiley for a sincere apology and the angel thing still has a devil blasting it so the angel doesn't look very innocent does it?

I really think we could do with an emoticon that expresses care and concern; a simple statement, rather than a burdensome request for information or reassurance - a kind of lodging of one's support, sort of thing. Not sure how that would be communicated in a single emoticon, though.

Maybe you were just overenthusiastic... I checked out the song you said you were head banging to, you could cheat and head bang to alternative beats (then you half the amount of head bangs I guess).... worth a try?

Well, against my better judgement (i.e. my neck, which is still a bit iffy, as well as a child development chapter waiting to be revised), I tried it. Verdict: easier on the neck, but not very exhilarating.

Yeah well, see, head-banging has never really been my thing. I've always been a flailer ( so not cool, I know), which does involve a fair bit of head and hair flinging, but not with the same intensity. So it probably does need working on.

What's the consensus? A straightforward back and forth head-bang, or is a bit of a sweep from side to side ok?

Edited by Mannify

What's the consensus? A straightforward back and forth head-bang, or is a bit of a sweep from side to side ok?

Don't forget the whole head spin thing with hair flying in a circle!

If it were me I'd try each out and see which feels most comfortable - you can always compensate for any limitedness in head-banging (through pain) by going with the flailing thing :lol:

Ok... back on topic then... I think there should be more fun ones... there should be a rollercoaster one that can be used when going to theme parks or when life has it's different aspects (fun, fear, speed, going upside down, ups and down etc).

Plus it'd be fun to watch, it could zip along the screen with little people in a cart, there could even be a loop in it to make it larger and annoying :D