KKaren

Reliv now

Has anyone ever used this product it's from America and I have heard good reports that it helps with aggression and concentration ?? trying it out on my 14 yo son see if it helps him

Copied from manufacturer's own website:

Other Ingredients: Non-GMO Soy Blend with LunaRich™ Soy Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Brewer’s Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fructose, Ascorbic Acid,

Dimagnesium Phosphate, Non-GMO Soy Lecithin, Inulin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Chloride, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium

Pantothenate, OptiZinc® Brand of Zinc Monomethionine, Rebiana (natural sweetener), Ferrous Fumarate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin

Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Molybdenum Yeast, Selenomethionine,

ChromeMate® Brand of Niacin Bound Chromium Polynicotinate, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3.

So there are many chemicals here which you can google and find out more for yourself. For example, dicalcium phosphate is a known irritant and causes burning to eyes and skin. I'll let you look up the rest yourself...