Wordsmith

I am obsessed with lawyers! Or solicitors!

I love the word lawyer (I have a crush on a lawyer man in my head), the word solicitor...

I especially adore matrimonial law, but any will do!

So...

ARE THERE ANY LAWYERS OR SOLICITORS OR LAW STUDENTS READING THIS? :))

If so, please talk about your job, anything about it - whether you dress up in any special clothes in court - anything! :)

Thank you!

Wordsmith xxx

My husband is just completing a Law module, if that's any good. His average score so far is 95, which I'm sure must be a divorceable offense, lol! He's amazingly good at taking a legal argument and taking it to its furthest point. It's only his first module, and he definitely hasn't covered matrimonial law, but he's doing very well, so I hope we'll continue.

What type are you?

The female type - you mentioned having a crush on a male lawyer in your head so I guessed you didn't want to know about female lawyers.

The female type - you mentioned having a crush on a male lawyer in your head so I guessed you didn't want to know about female lawyers.

You guessed correctly!

It's weird though because, as a writer, I get crushes on all the male love interests in my novels - the latest of whom happens to be a matrimonial lawyer. He is absolutely GORGEOUS! Brad Pitt gorgeous. I need to do more research on lawyers and matrimonial lawyers though. I can't work out how old he is - what is the minimum age a law student could complete their studies and qualify to practice law? I want him as young (and sexy) as possible! :)

I don't know for sure how long it takes here but in the US it typically takes 7 years (4 years as an undergrad, 3 years graduate law school, then bar exams). I imagine it's about the same here. Hope that helps your imaginings!