Mike_GX101

Faces in Places

I saw a house today that looked like one of those.... er..... maybe I shouldn't say :lol: it had two eyes and a big hole in the wall like an open mouth like this :o

Every house has a face - didn't you know?!?

LOL!

I suppose they were made by humans so why shouldn't they be built in our image too?

Makes one wonder though if ants do the same thing and ponder the follow: "Mmm...that ant nest has a face that looks just like an ants' face!!"

Every house has a face - didn't you know?!?

LOL!

Some might not, like people who live in a lighthouse ;)

Human faces are boring to see places like on houses, if I ever have enough cash to buy a house, there's no way I want one with two windows like eyes and a door or window in a place like a mouth....

I see dragons and aliens and animals and weird stuff in things, it's pretty cool, but sometimes it's kinda freaky when its something that I see every day.

The elevator to my apartment has wall panels with a fake swirly wood pattern, maybe yew or something. I see monkeys and baby owls in the pattern. I'll take a picture of it and upload tomorrow, so you can see for yourself.

The Hitler house is brilliant!! All this sort of stuff makes life so much :bounce: less boring :lol:

The elevator to my apartment has wall panels with a fake swirly wood pattern, maybe yew or something. I see monkeys and baby owls in the pattern. I'll take a picture of it and upload tomorrow, so you can see for yourself.

So here are two pictures of the walls in my elevator. I've highlighted the areas where I see monkeys and baby owls, hoping you will see them too. :photo:

PPJ_1229_zpsa5c2b484.jpg

PPJ_1228_zps2205cfd6.jpg

Edited by In Exile

So here are two pictures of the walls in my elevator. I've highlighted the areas where I see monkeys and baby owls, hoping you will see them too. :photo:

That is pretty cool, in a freaky kind of way cuz there's like mutated versions all over :D

Oops, I deleted my photos by accident. Here they are again, in case anyone's still following this thread.

I forgot to say, I don't think seeing faces in objects is anything to do with ASD. I'm pretty sure it's universal.

PPJ_1229_zps4124bb92.jpg

PPJ_1228_zpsd1b8cd35.jpg

Edited by In Exile