Sign in to follow this  
smileyK

Eastenders janine PND storyline???

Maybe a little bit but most mums have baby blues anyway for some in turns into PND for others it fades away after the first few months. I think in her case she is paranoid because of Michaels behaviour,the fact that she has lots of money and he has'nt I think anyone in that situation would be questioning whether the relationship is genuine or not. I also think she has always been someone who is wary of other people and finds it hard to believe someone if they do love her,you cannot really question ababy's love for their mother maybe thats what scares her,as well as her own emotions for her baby,but that stems from her youth not from just having a baby. On top all that she was told by Michael that she would never be a good mum which is twisted and even though is not true it could push anyone over the edge.

I never had PND with any of my kids but I was told by their father numerous times that I am a bad mum it was part of his control and abuse to make me feel insecure and that I somehow needed him in order to be a good mum. Since leaving him 4.5 years ago I am a much better mum than I ever was because I take care of me and have more confidence.