smileyK

had a relapse was doing so well gr8!

had sudden stressful situation with parents tonight everyone seems to be taking out their anger stress verbally on eachother and me! Made me slip up and go back to old habits old ways which havent taken place not good was in floods of tears!e well cant remember when deffo ages ago i was so upsetx!

feel so alone so drained like my brain wants shut down and shut the world out when scares me makes me anx started burstin into tears this mornin feel so helpless feel like keep goin back to square one in circles feel i can be selfish unfair and upset everyone!

went in docs as doc who reviewing me on ant ds meds said shed refer me to well being team/service recieved a letter this mornin couldnt have been better timing as so need help! Cant take much more stress anxiety etc

Ah and so that is what happens, one is doing so well when some trigger known or not puts us right back where we started.

Do you know your triggers, what kicks you off the good path onto the bad ?

If not and perhaps it is trite of me saying this as I seem unable to do it myself, but if one wishes to know the triggers, try keeping a diary until you spot a common theme to guard against.

Probably it's just a normal reaction to anormal circumstances ... difficult to handle even for NTs ... if you've got professional help, that's where you could talk about it ...

kicked off at my mum in front of my seven year old neice last saturday night! As was going out for my sis birthday! I ruin everything dont feel worthy good enough or trusted enough! Really dont know where to start in working through

my parents have explained they trying to back off let me go be less in their pockets attached independence freaking me completely totally out making me anxious wreck trying so hard work at it! Finding hard to work on deal wiith!

been feelin out of it hard to explain describe in a daze hazy fuzz everything out of focus cant take in anything?? Everything blurry? I can feel build up of this crisis situation each time in my body but cant stop it!

Have you been checked out for bipolar disorder? Your highs are always very high and your lows are very extreme. Might be worth getting checked out at least to rule it out. Hope you feel better x

Why stay and live with people who cause you so much upset? I would ask Social Services to help me move away.

had head of nas behaviour support services round last wednesday late afternoon to discuss plans forward for pyschology support she explained that systems have been reviewed altered and changed! So now she got to look how my support been funded in past and by who so she got to investigate further as so complicated tricky to get theae days anything out of funding pot at all! But should be pot there for me with my name in i hope fingers crossed they see my true need for this service to work on with issues i thought head of behaviour support was going to be my pyschologist but nw find out she going to sort out find someone who suitable and who is never simple easy these days always paper chasing iinvolved somewhere! :c so frustrating so like well being team got to wait to be contacted ! pyschologist! Especially when you want this done and sorted yesterday only been waiting since april of this yr when old one left! Lol:p and been told by head of beahviour services lady they only employed her in august but nas didnt inform me of this! Feel like been waiting forever so few more months in the dark wont hurt much! I can see it being sometime next year now like welll being tema as she got to gather source of information through diffrent people! Teams etc all takes so much time!

because i stopped outreach support service as wasnt flexible or adaptable enough round my work routine it became impossible and unpredictable to manage or cope with now got to see where outstatnding pot of my funding now comes from! Runs rings round even professionals bright minded people! Leaves you such state mental muddle trying work it out for yourself of where it comes from im not stupid or silly such tangled web is it on prupose so cant follow the cold trail when left still to go cold stale?

i have now a repeat prescription to continue on my anti-dps meds so that some good positive news outcome of the situation! did tell lady doc about self harm cant remember if told her about thoughts of suicide i got to again go back for review in month and been told waiting list for well being team i willl be up for an appointment which send you letter through the post in january sometime so just wait to hear and see i suuppoae!

We all have relapses occassionally.

I had one very recently due to one idiot who just can't seem to listen to English. I even had to ask someone if there was something wrong with my speech as they were just asking the same question over and over again and I was giving the same answer - Which really annoyed me after the 10 time in a row!

I'm not sure if you would class it as self harm, but I really, really felt like putting my fist through the wall!!!

Sidious UK I would ask to speak to another operator or their manager if you are unable to understand

them or them to understand you.

Hi Trekster

It was more of a case of I was not giving the answer they wanted to hear so they thought if they asked the same question enough times I would somehow give a different answer. There was only one possible answer to the question.

The individual concerned has a habit of doing this

Avoid the individual if you can mate and i hope things get better for you soon.