Sign in to follow this  
Lyndalou

Condescension disguised as 'help'

I've had my fill of people at the moment. There are too many super smarmy, condescending, self-righteous people in this world. They always disguise their condescension and turn tables on people to make it look like the other person is in the wrong! I've just received an email from one such person and I am screaming internally; if they were right here in front of me I'd lay into them good and proper! They've said that I (along with others) have completely misinterpreted a previous message and have proceeded to bamboozle me even further by saying completely contradictory information. How can 4 people completely misinterpret a message/intention/information in exactly the same way with no-one disagreeing??

What is even more annoying is that this person is BFF's with someone I know and I just KNOW that I've been made out to be the baddie....this woman is such a bl00dy martyr....'Oooh! that horrible Lynda person was very rude to me and I am under so much pressure and so emotional as you well know, blub blub blub'. Grrrrr!!! these people make me want to gouge my own eyes out!

Rant over :wallbash:

God, you've hit the nail on the head! I take it you mean her as opposed to me just being aggressive?? :(