A-S warrior

Warrior's big fat life journal.

Ive made one of these on all the forum's im a member of. it's just to have a place i can put all my random thoughts down. stops me creating so many pointless threads.

I'll update it from time to time.

Went to london today with my friend (the one im going to india with) always a very special atomosphere when she brings all of her friends together. i love going to eat and drink with new people. all of her friends are very special, theres always a sence of magic in the air when we are all togther. can't explain it, but i love that feeling. we could all be sat in a dark room, and the combined energy would be enough to light an entire street.

great stuff.

Hey, that's great :) . I have my baby sister here until tomorrow (she's 19 and I'm 35 - she's 6ft, and I'm 5ft, though, :lol: ). I don't see her much coz she's at Medical School and they work her like crazy. It's ace having her here, coz I'm really anxious at the moment, but she has a way of cheering me up. She's out with old school friends right now, but she'll be back in later. I wish she lived nearer, but it's ace having her here, even if it's only for two nights.

Hey, that's great :) . I have my baby sister here until tomorrow (she's 19 and I'm 35 - she's 6ft, and I'm 5ft, though, :lol: ). I don't see her much coz she's at Medical School and they work her like crazy. It's ace having her here, coz I'm really anxious at the moment, but she has a way of cheering me up. She's out with old school friends right now, but she'll be back in later. I wish she lived nearer, but it's ace having her here, even if it's only for two nights.

sweet deal! hope you gals have a great time!

I dunno what thread it was in but there was something from me about the Brighton wheel and karaoke, but I think other people said other stuff. It was AGES ago lol

Who's anti-social? Everyone or just some people?

Or if I speculate..... is it cuz maybe you might think that people are just not taking the opportunity to talk to each other and so there's less flow to a conversation or less interest shown (whether serious or a laugh or whatever) or something else?

How was the move then? Cuz I see your little info box don't say Brighton no more.

The move was as can be expected, stressful. but more settled now. I like my area, im in the country side; with a 15 minute walk to the beach, and a 45 minute walk to butlins lol.

Fair enough, whatever floats your boat :P

If this is your big fat life journal, what would you say about the move? Like what it was like and how you coped and what you hope to get out of it, why its good for you and what reasons were behind it in terms of your life and you.

I ask because I reckon there's a lot of stuff tied in to that, and there's stress that comes as part of moving and change etc, but that doesn't necessarily mean the stress is bad in the long run when other things balanced against the stress are worth much more - such as potential benefits vs stress - then the potential benefits could be worth so much more and the stress is kinda worth going through...

So it really is just a suggestion, or rather I guess I'm seeing if you've thought about it, cuz I reckon there's a lot of other life stuff that relates to and is involved in that process and a lot of meaning involved for you.

I might as well get this topic going again, I'm currently posting on a google chrome thingy. I broke my laptop beyond repair, but today, my mum's, boyfriend brought this one.

And, no, i don't normally except handouts. i plan on working off the debt.

Edited by A-S warrior