smileyK

did AS awareness presentation at college

i did AS awareness presentation at college today. the college i used to attend for 3 years so get asked by my old college tutor to come back and educate students on aspergers the reality and experiences of! as they have do an assignment on information given so wrote notes on what i was saying! so hoped i helped them! my old college tutor brought me a bunch of flowers! which was nice!

the tutor text me to say thanks and that 2 of the girls in the group i spoke too had brothers diagnosed with AS so they said helped them understand what it like for them more! i explained my daily battles/struggles/ fights hope i put my thoughts across!

i hope i brought some insight/knowledge to the group listening!!! hope i showed success!

XKLX

Well done ! And I like Robert up there would also die if I was asked to do the same and that partly because I would not know where to start as this is confusing enough for me to work out never mind put it into meaningful words to tell others.

Does this college offer any support for the transition from education into employment?

Its amazing really how many people no of someone on the spectrum, autism awareness makes people think about it and think of their own experiences