Sign in to follow this  
Sa Skimrande

Is Melatonin a Mistake for Autistic Children ?

An interesting idea, maybe, who knows, but it is certainly worth thinking about and asking the right questions...

http://drclark.typep...stic-child.html

But be aware that in the UK medical professionals are not required by law to disclose details of medical techniques, nor the pharmacological operation of drug therapy: rather they are only required to provide information on the ‘goals and general nature of the treatment or drug.

Physicians can resort to the ‘therapeutic privilege’ of non-disclosure in order to avoid having to account for their actions if they believe that the patient or parents may not comprehend the technical details of such therapies

Believe is just one of those words that makes one think.

Edited by Sa Skimrande

Yeah, there is that thing about it, but when I was using it so I could attend art college I used the dreams in my art, but being adult I could make sene of the dreams, whereas a child, well night terrors are common, I used to get them and I remember them, just think if one cannot wake up from a nightmare as a child and seek the calming embrace of parents.