Sa Skimrande

What's Your Dosha ?

I looked into this years ago and was engaged in it but got sidetracked and lost it, but again I am looking into it as there is a lot I need to sort out and this stuff from my experience is pretty accurate regards myself so maybe it may be of use to others ?

What's Your Dosha ?

I am a vata and this time of year is not good for me, hence me looking into this stuff again, but the all about vata describes me with a surprising amount of accuracy, hence my interest.

But what are you and do you agree ?

Edited by Sa Skimrande

Don't know what to make of it.

My results:

Your overall dosha is: Vata/Pitta/Kapha

In your body:

• Vata: 4
  • Pitta: 3
  • Kapha: 5

In your mind:

• Vata: 4
  • Pitta: 5
  • Kapha: 3

Mine was a 'Pitta' which I don't mind as long as they come with donner kebab meat and chilli sauce.

Hi Skimrande, welcome back, hope you had a great weekend:)!

My Dosha is apperantely Kapha, but being a complex soul I think I am a kapha/Vata...Applying the methods and maintaining them is the hardest for me but once things are in place and I can see the change I can usually carry things through...I have done this before and have used certain foods types to help me balance my body and mind...In the Middle Eastern countries and Asia spices and certain food types are used to enhance ones health more than using orthodox meds and they worked aswell...It a shame modern day treatments have taken their place were we're basically poisening our bodies even further...

My dosha is vata now, it wasn't as I did this test and others as I always cross reference, but I kept coming up with a confluence of two in both mind and body of which ayurveda says is very rare to get, so I selected on what was most applicable given my external characteristics which includes dry hair which I am trying to sort out, because I hate it when it is like that and I am not washing my hair every day to keep it how I like it, as constant washing isn't good for long hair.In the summer I oil my hair with coconut oil but it's messy everything gets oily, so I am looking for an internal approach now, as it never used to be this bad.

But I have used ayurveda before to good effect and so I believe it is worth trying again and in fact make a return to the stuff I used to do to include aromatherapy massage, phytotherapy, foot and Indian head massage, where if I stay with it, am hoping to learn reiki this time around

Modern day treatments carry so much weight because they are in the orthodox science bubble and the fact that it is an industry where patients are the guinea pigs for ongoing trials, as half of this allopathic medicine is only licensed for human use which is not to say it is safe to use and so stuff has been withdrawn from use because of the guinea pigs experiences, which to me spells WRONG ACTION.

The weekend was good, cold but good despite stuffing up my knee, but that is to be expected really, as I am not fit at all, but night time use of the hot tub under the stars helped soothe the knee, but I really have to work on some kind of training programme to strengthen my legs so I don't get stuffed up again.