Sign in to follow this  
smileyK

bad news- why such cruel crippling disease?

bad news for xmas today ma nans sister so my great aunt my mums auntie has been given 2-3 days to live she got liver cancer losing weight so fast /quick her face sunken in see her cheek bones like skeleton she was in hosp as was dehydrated she was put on a drip she wants to die at home with her family around her mum going up to north london tomorrow tomorrow night and staying over ive realised cancer so sudden creeps up and bang such cruel wicked disease

My father passed away from liver cancer last year and it was horrible way to go, luckily he had dementia so I don't think he understood what was happening so that made me feel somewhat better.

my mum gone down to london yesterday evening to be with her cousins & aunt as close to her auntie for yrs and now that my nan left us in 2009 she feels last one left needs say proper goodbye to her! My grandad had liver cancer which spread in weeks instead months docs gave had family friend die around this time last year of cancer suddenly had our fair share of hearing the C word doing a charity cancer walked on sunday morning! readed e hime

Cancer is a living organisum like we are, only difference is, humans are intelligent life forms and have the capacity to think, and have a coinscience. cancer's purpose is to destroy everything in sight, and nothing more. it can't think, it cant talk, love or hate, and it doesn't pick favorates, no one is immune, or exempt. best thing you can do smiley is not think about the C word or what it does, more, take comfort in the memories you've shared with your great aunt. theres no point getting angry at something that can't feel anything in the way of emotions. The thing that matters is that your great aunt leaves this world with a smile. that's something you can do something about.